check for sender, follow to my personal adress and delete the sent folder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kde

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 32 bit
Email Account
IMAP
hi every reader,

can some one help for this on outlook 20110:
1/ check a mail arriving from specifique sender
2/ forward this mail to my personnal adress (my_personal_adress@domaine.co)
3/ delete the copy of the sent mail

PS: excuse my english!

Use a rule that checks for the sender and calls the following script:
Code:
sub anyname(mail as mailitem)
  dim fw as mailitem
  set fw=mail.forward
  fw.to="your address"
  fw.deleteaftersubmit=true
  fw.send
end sub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
P turn off the default "all day" check box in new calendar items. How? Using Outlook 1
L Help: set flag for sent mail to check if received an answer Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
Witzker Outlook 2019 Macro to check Cursor & Focus position Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 8
CWM550 Saving Data: Don't check certain folders Using Outlook 2
Victor.Ayala Automated way to check the option "Show this folder as an email Address Book" Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
D Spell check Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
L Spell-check dictionary confusion Using Outlook 0
S How to export urls from email to excel and check the status of the url ? Using Outlook 5
N Private check box in table view Using Outlook 0
S Outlook to check for specific text Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
C Custom Outlook Form - Populate Information from Radio Button / Check Box Using Outlook 0
O Outlook 2016 This rule will only run when you check your email in Outlook.... Using Outlook 4
A Check for words in subject header before sending email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
R Using "check for duplicates" for existing contacts Using Outlook 2
P Suppress dialog box on email check error? Using Outlook 5
Potty Ash MS Outlook 2010 custom form - validation or formula to request user to check a checkbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 16
I Check if sent email has been replied Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
K adding more rules to 'different domains check' macro Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
R Macro to check file name with outlook address book Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
Diane Poremsky Check Contacts before moving them to Hotmail Contacts folder Using Outlook 0
Diane Poremsky Check for missing attachments before sending a message Using Outlook 1
R Outlook 2010 Modify Style "Do not check spelling or grammar" not saving Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
J Send and Receive Button - only check default account? Using Outlook 1
A Check for attachment code not working Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Diane Poremsky Check Message Size Before Sending Using Outlook 0
B Check for different domains macro to be triggered by specific domains only Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
V Check/convert to emailaddresses Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 11
JorgeDario how to check a MailItem has a digital signature (SMIME) with vba? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
O Unable to check name. Using Outlook 3
R Outlook Custom form check if there an attachment Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
L Trying to check for the absence of mail. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S Check if two organisition is added then i have to give managers passward creteria to send mail Using Outlook 1
Peter H Williams check for new email automaticlly Using Outlook 12
C Unusual Signature & Spell Check Query Using Outlook 1
M Calendar navigation displays previous field records.check calendar is shared.. Using Outlook 3
A Can Rule Check Category Contact is assigned? Using Outlook 1
T Outlook 2007 forms: Check boxes and free text boxes not retaining data Using Outlook 1
L check if send message appears in SendItems forder before moving Using Outlook 0
C Create a rule to only check new content in email - disregard original content Using Outlook 3
M Outlook Rules check for new line character Using Outlook 1
G Outlook rule check for messages not received Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
E Outlook could not create the work file. Check the temp environment variable Using Outlook 8
B Custom real time, time format check Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
B BCM shuts down everytime I try to import/export or check for error BCM (Business Contact Manager) 10
D Check whether mail item is proper for sending or not Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
P Check for the distribution list existence Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
H out to check whether outlook configured or not Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M Check Profile info Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
L Check sent email and reply if have specific words Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
Z Check if email was sent Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1