How to do I convert OST file to PST?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stephen.andresen

Outlook version
Email Account
Exchange Server
I had a 2007 Exchange environment that no longer exists. There is no Exchange server and no backup anymore. I have a local *.OST file on user's computer. I need to convert this file into a PST so I can recover calendar, contacts, etc... Is there a native Windows way of doing this? Do I have to purchase a utility to achieve my goal?

Can you open the email profile that has the OST? If so, then you can export the information to PST. [spam link removed]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
J Outlook 2013 how to convert 2013 OST file into an another format, i m using outlook 2013 versions. Using Outlook 1
Diane Poremsky Convert an Offline File (.ost) to a Personal File (.pst) Using Outlook 0
I Convert POP3 account (PST) to IMAP (.OST) Using Outlook 3
C convert an .ost to .pst Using Outlook 3
D The way to convert ost to pst Using Outlook 2
K Need to convert .mmf file to .pst format Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
T Why does outlook 2010 convert only some forum notifications to plain text? Using Outlook 0
Z VBA to convert email to task, insert text of email in task notes, and attach copy of original email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
M Convert Subject Line to Internet Header version of Subject Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 10
E To convert imported data to custom fields in Task list Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
P How do I convert outlook “to-do” items to “tasks” Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S problem with convert Using Outlook 1
I Outlook 2016 64bit - on receipt convert emails into PDF and save Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
sneaky30 convert text to date Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
P Is it possible to convert address book to "Auto-Complete List" (NK2)? Using Outlook 5
J convert .pst to .eml, how is it possible? Using Outlook 1
M convert/import a customized record into the default "Account" record BCM (Business Contact Manager) 0
V Check/convert to emailaddresses Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 11
R Convert Access table to pst Using Outlook 1
M Outlook 2013 won't convert Excel contacts into Outlook contacts using my custom form Using Outlook 3
L Convert Distribution List of Contacts to Single Contacts Using Outlook 6
G Is there any way to convert outlook 2003 to outlook 2007 Using Outlook 5
D Outlook contacts no in address book - 2002 pst file convert to 2007 pst file? Using Outlook 0
P Outlook 2002 - How to upgrade to 2003 and convert PST from ANSI to Unicode? Using Outlook 7
A Outlook 2003: convert all RTF emails to HTML Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
J How to convert BCM contacts to normal Outlook contacts BUT... BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
G Tasks - convert email to task & attach email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
A Re: Convert Oportunity to Project? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 3
B convert VBA code to Add-in Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Q How tough is it to convert VBA to Addin Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
P Copying ALL calendar entries from Calender in PST file to IMAP OST file? Using Outlook 1
J Recover server side rules from OST/PST without access to the server Using Outlook 2
Z Outlook.com OST Stopped working without explanation Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 3
DoctorJellybean Use OST file location for fresh installation? Using Outlook 1
HarvMan Exporting IMAP OST file to PST Using Outlook 5
J Outlook 2019 i dont want to buy the snake oil ost to pst programs Using Outlook 1
GregS Outlook 2016 OST thinks it is PST? Using Outlook 1
O Outlook 365 Exchange .ost within Personal Vaul Using Outlook 0
L Restoring Outlook from backup of OST Using Outlook 5
K Outlook 2016 - controlling IMAP OST size with Group Policy not working Using Outlook 1
J How to open OST file in Outlook 2019 & 2016 Using Outlook 1
abnet Advice required re backing up .ost and .pst files Using Outlook 7
DoctorJellybean Preserve OST file location in new installation? Using Outlook 4
S Moving .OST file location unsuccessful! Using Outlook 6
S auto-mapping mailboxes in outlook impacting an ost file? Exchange Server Administration 2
V Carbonite not backing up .ost files Using Outlook 7
B What is best IMAP .OST file to .PST file converter solutions? Using Outlook 1
O Using .OST and .PST mail thru different providers Using Outlook 5
E Outlook 2010 Can somebody tell me , the question associated with OST format Using Outlook 1
katehawkins Outlook 2013 Ost to pst conversion problem Using Outlook 1