Need Genuine Office or Outlook 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

DigitalDawn

Outlook version
Outlook 2007
Email Account
Exchange Server
Does anyone know where I can buy a genuine retail (not used) Outlook 2007 or Office 2007?

Apparently my Office 2007 Professional sold to me 3 years ago was not genuine, and now I can't reinstall it. Not looking for 2010 or 2013 versions.

Thank you!

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
The media you have is good (assuming it's retail and not volume license) but the key is bad... finding a valid key at this point is going to be tough (and i gave away my last copy a few weeks ago.)

As you've been using it for 3 years (apparently without issue), what happened that it was flagged as not genuine?

DigitalDawn

Outlook version
Outlook 2007
Email Account
Exchange Server
I bought it off ebay a few years ago. I have no idea what happened. I was upgrading my OS to Win 7 64 and after the install it wouldn't accept my key. I sent the whole package back to Microsoft but they don't sell 2007 any longer.

Very bummed. I would be willing to pay a nice sum for a genuine retail copy, but I have to be 100% sure that Microsoft will accept it.

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
Does it need to be Pro? I have one copy of standard left in my stash. I'll email you at the address in your profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.