Clearing ALL information from Outlook 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

bugmeso

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 64 bit
Email Account
IMAP
It has been a few years since I have used Outlook 2010, it is still on my computer. And with the problems I am having with my other email program, I have decided to go back to Outlook. There are still OLD accounts, emails and address's in the program. Is there a way to clear all and put the new I have backed up in to Outlook 2010 with out doubling some of the information and such?
TY
JB

Sure.

Go to Control panel, find Mail and delete the profile to start with a fresh profile.

If you want to clear out old pst files, there are either in Documents \ Outlook Files or in %localappdata%\Microsoft\outlook (type or paste in it the windows explorer address bar and press enter) . %appdata%\Microsoft\outlook also has some files you might want to delete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
V Calendar - Clearing the whole Calendar Using Outlook 1
K Clearing/Deleting all Public Folders through VBA Using Outlook 3
M How to setup outlook after importing old account information - Entering email account info creates with "(1)" after the account! Using Outlook 1
H Information from user defined field into Excel Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
C Custom Outlook Form - Populate Information from Radio Button / Check Box Using Outlook 0
S Unable to Edit Contact Information in Certain Contact Folders Using Outlook 3
I Backup email account information Using Outlook 2
T Received many email without information Using Outlook 1
R Trying to extract information between two symbols from outlook subject Using Outlook 2
B Macro To Create Rule To Export From Certain Folder Email Information in one workbook multiple sheets Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
J Group email messages based upon information in InfoBar Using Outlook 0
R The changing way to access information in Office 365 Using Outlook 0
N Outlook 2013 information message Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
F Exchange User Information - Notes Exchange Server Administration 4
P Outlook Macro sends information to Excel Using Outlook 1
M How to get information about a set of meetings Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
C Custom Forms: Question about retaining form information throughout the entire conversation Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
G Missing outlook 2013 information Using Outlook 2
M Outlook 2013 Calendar showing No Information Using Outlook 1
C Rule to Handle Meeting Replies that updates tracking information Using Outlook 2
T Contacting <Server Name and Path> for Information When Adding Attachments Using Outlook 0
E Autofill Information in Email Template Using Outlook 2
G Hidden information Exchange Server Administration 0
J Header information missing in one account only Using Outlook 10
I Search email with information in detailed headers Using Outlook 3
G Discrepancy in drafts information in multiple computers Exchange Server Administration 0
G Pop up information location issue Using Outlook 4
W How to build a macro that interacts with and uses information from an Excel sh Using Outlook 1
J Problems starting Information Store Server in Exchange 2003 Exchange Server Administration 13
S You’ve received Free/Busy information from this user Message Using Outlook 10
J Issues printing HTML emails - Contacting server for information Using Outlook 1
M Outllook 2000 - 2 Errors - The Information Service / The Messaging Interface Using Outlook 7
A How do I ensure my BCM information get transferred BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
A Updating contacts with new information BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
H popup window "Location Information" Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 3
K Linking Information from Accounts to Business Contacts Manager BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
B Insert information to MailItem Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
K Extracting Calendar information from a OST file? Exchange Server Administration 5
S Need: Date handling in Outlook Macros, either information/documentation Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
T Get FreeBusy information for a Room/resource Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
T populating fields with information from the address book Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
Q Smart Tags - Telephone Number recognizing the contact information Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
R Custom form retains old information Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
A Outlook can't remember outlook.com, Exchange password. Using Outlook 0
S Related messages show in main Outlook window vice new Advanced Find windows Using Outlook 1
H Force Outlook 2019 with GMail 2-Step to Require Login? Using Outlook 0
G Retaining Tabs in outlook body Using Outlook 2
V Setting up Outlook 2021 on new computer Using Outlook 2
G Add Map It button to Custom Contacts Form in Outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
X Custom icon (not from Office 365) for a macro in Outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1