Automatically open link in email received

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 64 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
Hi! Diane, are you still around? I would like to ask that, can I use the same procedure and scripts for Gmail account?

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 64 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
Most of the time, yes. :)

As long as its in outlook, yes. If you are using automation to open the links and gmail is not the default account, you need to reference it, but its not difficult.
Thanks, I will try to implement this procedure for Gmail if need help will you able to assist me that would be a great favor.

fmissana

Outlook version
Outlook on the web
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
Hi All,

I am a freelancer agent and I am less than a novice when it comes to coding so I need some help please. I receive jobs via email which contains 2 links. 1 to accept the job and the 2nd is to decline it.

As I am on the road it is difficult getting reception and checking emails every few minutes so I need a script that runs on my PC as outlook 2007 is always open, that will automatically click on the "accept" link. I have tried running rules, by detecting key words in the incoming message, but the only option I have is to run a script and I am hopeless at that sort of thing. I am happy to pay for the script through PayPal, it's just that I have a very small window of opportunity to accept the job in.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

brilliant. It took me a while to figure out the shell command and having to remove the reference to IE, silly me. I told you I am less than novice when it comes to this sort of thing. I don't know how to thank you, you have been a blessing, thank you so much for taking the time and I am sorry if I caused any stress, God bless you I know I felt it.

Kindest Regards
Tony
Hello Tony, sounds like you are getting the same type of emails like I do (accept/decline, short time window). Do you mind sharing the steps and code you got in order to accept the jobs?

Outlook version
Outlook on the web
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
Hello Diane, as indicated I have a very similar problem as Tony (clicking on a specific link in an email to open a web page and then clicking on a radio button on that page to accept the job). As you indicated, I copy pasted the Open a specific hyperlink code in the ThisOutlookSession window, but when I run it, I get a compile error "sub or Function not defined" and the cursor highlights ShellExecute in the line starting with 1success. Do I need to add/modify anything?
Awaiting your kind response.
BR

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
Did you add a reference to the Microsoft VBScript Regular Expressions library in Tools, References? (Error is usually earlier if you didn't)

Do you use outlook 64-bit? (error should be at the start though).