Status
Not open for further replies.

xoomoon

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 64 bit
Email Account
IMAP
Hi guys,
I'm new to the forum and I need help with something. What I want to do is create a rule in outlook to filter incoming customers' orders to a specific folder. I have over 400 customers and I don't want to create over 400 rules to filter the emails. Is there a faster way to do this? I have a macro to create the 400 folders in Outlook already. Now, all i have to do is create a rule from each customer and filter it out to the correct folder.
For instance, if the subject is "order #123" it will filter to "order#123" folder.
If there's a script to create a folder based on the subject, that would be good too. Or, if there's a way for outlook to run the 400 data in Excel and create a rule to filter them out to specific folders from there.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
J Outlook Rules VBA Run a Script - Multiple Rules Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
N Outlook 2021 'Run Script" Rules? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
B Outlook rule run a Script doesn't work Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Vijay Run script doesn't work in outlook Using Outlook 1
oliv- How to Run a Script IN AN ADDIN with Outlook's Rules and Alerts Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
D RUN SCRIPT WHEN OUTLOOK IS CLOSE Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
P How many subs can run in one outlook VBA script Using Outlook 5
J Outlook 2007 Rules & VBA: How to run a script on a report message (ReportItem) Using Outlook 14
L Outlook 2007 Macro to Run a Script From a Contact Form Using Outlook 41
G Trigger script without restaring outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
D.Moore VB script to Digitaly Sign newly created outlook message Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
dweller Outlook 2010 Rule Ignores VBA Script Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
K Outlook Archive to PST Files by Date Range VBA Script? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
H VB script in outlook form doesn't work anymore Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
F Avoid sending duplicate using Outlook script Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
N Outlook script to forward emails based on senders' address Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
S using script rule to save attachments on arrival Outlook 2010 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 9
N VBA Script to Send Automatic Emails from Outlook 2010 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
J VBS Script (macro) for word to open Outlook template. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
J Email Parsing VBA Script for Outlook - NEEDED Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
J VBS Script: How to execute in Outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 8
Hudas Outlook VBA script reverting back to previous changes Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
M Outlook Rule To Redirect Mail - Script to overcome lack of cc's & others Using Outlook 0
C Outlook Script Error Using Outlook 0
S Outlook VBA rule script to process both MailItem and MeetingItem Using Outlook 0
L Limit VBA Script to one Outlook account Using Outlook 1
S Outlook 2010, need script for rules & Warnings Using Outlook 3
C Outlook 200? - Script Export Rules Using Outlook 1
R Change Outlook 2010 Exchange server address via registry or script Using Outlook 5
B Outlook Script ( using calendar function in a form) Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
A Outlook can't remember outlook.com, Exchange password. Using Outlook 0
S Related messages show in main Outlook window vice new Advanced Find windows Using Outlook 1
H Force Outlook 2019 with GMail 2-Step to Require Login? Using Outlook 0
G Retaining Tabs in outlook body Using Outlook 2
V Setting up Outlook 2021 on new computer Using Outlook 2
G Add Map It button to Custom Contacts Form in Outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
X Custom icon (not from Office 365) for a macro in Outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Victor_50 Problem - Google Workspace will stop "unsafe" access to Outlook end 2024 Using Outlook 3
C New pc, new outlook, is it possible to import auto-complete emailaddress Using Outlook 4
T Outlook 365 won't take new working password Using Outlook 0
S Create Outlook Task from Template and append Body with Email Body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
P Can't add custom field to custom Outlook form, it always adds to the Folder instead Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
B Sync Outlook Public Folders to Contacts Using Outlook 2
D Delete Outlook emails from MS server Using Outlook 12
B Outlook tasks and PDF Using Outlook 4
D Outlook 2019 is no longer asking for password ... Using Outlook 5
Kika Melo How to mark as Junk any message not from Contacts (in Outlook.com) Using Outlook 3
L Outlook attachments from OneDrive as links Using Outlook 0
G Outlook 365 My iCloud Outlook doesn’t work after reinstalling Microsoft365 on Windows 10 PC – now I get error message on contacts and calendar Using Outlook 1
T How to Export & Import GMAIL Contacts into Outlook 2021 ? Using Outlook 4