What is the best way to find all records of an e-mail for our company?

Status
Not open for further replies.

merritt2

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 64 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server 2010
I need to find all records of e-mail conversations that occurred between a couple company employees and an external user (e-mail). Is it possible to do that with Exchange System Manager. Also, I have collected all of the employee's .OST files. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Is there any software that you recommend that does this. I tried looking in the list of Mailboxes that we have through Exchange Manger but with no luck.

claudio.carrara

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 64 bit
Email Account
POP3
Hmm I have an idea...go to the user properties in AD and then exchange general...delivery options...In the forwarding address field put your name and don't forget to tick the deliver messages to both forwarding address and mailbox....
By doing this all the mails recieved for that particular user will be delivered to your inbox as well as to the users inbox...
Then in your outlook you can create additional folders for example user name is xyz for this particular user you have added forwarding address to your mail box....go to your outlook create a new folder and name it xyz....create a new rule in your outlook. when a mail arrives to xyz move to the folder xyz....I this way you don't get confused..... Hope you understood and it helps you)....
Also, I think that this information will be useful to you.
http://www.fixya.com/support/t25251403-ost_pst_files_conversion_solution

Status
Not open for further replies.