Default Calendar

Status
Not open for further replies.

MRN4Law

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 64 bit
Email Account
IMAP
I'm a newbie here. I searched previous threads and found a similar one ("Installed Outlook but Default Calendar is Blank"), but no solution was posted.

I just upgraded from 2007 Office Enterprise to 2016 Office Pro. I uninstalled 2007 Office (32 bit) before installing 2016 (64 bit) and everything went well, except that now I have two calendars. My old 2007 calendar (now labeled "Calendar") is the one I want to default to, because that has most of my old appointments, but now I am defaulting to a new one entitled "Calendar (This computer only)"

The problem is all my new meeting invites are going to my new Calendar instead of my preferred "Calendar (This computer only)".

I went to Account Settings, but that did not seem to have an option to accomplish that.

So can someone please tell me how to merge the data, and how to make my "Calendar (This computer only)" as the new default?

Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
J Set calendar default to 'none' (policy) Exchange Server Administration 3
J Calendar events created on iPhone automatically changing default alert from 'None' to 'Time of Event' Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 0
P turn off the default "all day" check box in new calendar items. How? Using Outlook 1
A Outlook 365 New Appointments All saved to a 365 default calendar on Mac Using Outlook 0
A force outlook to default to MY calendar Using Outlook 3
Fozzie Bear Accepted Zoom Invites deleting without going into Default Calendar - Office 2016 Mac Using Outlook 3
P how to remove unwanted PST file default categories assigned to many calendar entries Using Outlook 7
P Making iCloud the default calendar for Outlook 2016 Using Outlook 3
V importing appointments to non-default calendar? Using Outlook 1
C Delete Subject-Add Organizer to all Reservations in Default Calendar. Using Outlook 0
B Outlook 2016: Can't delete default calendar but I don't use it Using Outlook 7
B Calendar shows too much info by default Using Outlook 0
J Installed Outlook but Default Calendar is Blank Using Outlook 3
S Default Calendar Reply Addresses Using Outlook 2
D Default calendar and IMAP Using Outlook 1
A set onedrive calendar as default in Outlook Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 4
K Outlook 2013 Multi Accounts set Default different calendar Sender Using Outlook 2
G Outlook 2013: Cannot Edit default Holiday Calendar Using Outlook 2
S Outlook 2010 trying to default Data file to outlook.com calendar Using Outlook 6
M How to set default calendar & contacts Using Outlook 0
J How to change my default calendar...? Using Outlook 1
B Setting Default calendar - using exchange mailbox and a .pst Using Outlook 2
O Exchange + pst: Can I change the default Outlook calendar/tasks/account? Exchange Server Administration 2
Horsepower Default calendar to receive email appointments Using Outlook 5
G how to change default calendar view to show this week and future weeks? Using Outlook 1
M How to set exchange calendar as default when combining with Internet calendar Using Outlook 2
J Default Category foo Calendar Appointments Using Outlook 1
R OL 2010 default calendar view Using Outlook 6
L Outlook 2010 Default Calendar Using Outlook 2
E Pull Data From Non-Default Calendar Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
D Outlook 2021 Using vba code to delete all my spamfolders not only the default one. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
B Outlook 2019 Custom Email form - Edit default email form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
W Outlook 365 I am getting the "Either there is no default mail client" error when I try to send an email on excel Office 365 Using Outlook 1
P Outlook 2016 Change Paste Special Default Format Using Outlook 8
Geldner Tweak Junk Email Reporting tool to default to particular email on send? Using Outlook 3
P default font when sending email from browser Using Outlook 1
nmanikrishnan Auto-reply from default account Using Outlook 1
E Default shape via VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
F VBA to move email from Non Default folder to Sub folders as per details given in excel file Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 11
e_a_g_l_e_p_i Outlook 2010 How to set default email address for website links Using Outlook 3
V Accepted meetings do not get the default reminder Using Outlook 0
W September 2020 - No Default Email Client message after Office Update Using Outlook 1
G Add to Outlook Contacts - Point to non-default contacts folder Using Outlook 0
R How to get the Items object of the default mailbox of a specific account in a multiple account Outlook? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
R Auto display of new email does not work on non-default account Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
E How to display "Change Folder" in Change Default Email Delivery Location in Exchange Outlook 2016 Using Outlook 1
F Default font for notes in contacts Using Outlook 1
S Outlook 2010 unable to change default font Using Outlook 7
O How come default profile changed? Using Outlook 2
N How to set automatically the default or user defined Quickstyle Templates by Answer in Outlook Using Outlook 1