Editing an outlook. Template file (Otk)

Status
Not open for further replies.

questorfla

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
I am trying to create an absolute minimalist Template file for use in Outlook 2016. These are those files ending in OTK.
I manged to get things down pretty small but the one huge part left that is not needed are the "Column Headers. I can remove every option underneath them but cannot remove the actual headers themselves.

FILE INSERT OPTIONS FORMAT TEXT REVIEW and the "Lightbulb 'tell me want you want to do'
For what it is worth, it does no good to ask the lightbulb how to do this :(
I also cannot upload the png screenshot showing the results but it works fine, just still larger than I had hoped for . And I dont need the cc line either.

Do you mean an OFT template? I'm not sure what column headers you mean - the ribbon tabs?

You can delete the CC line from the form (Send button is moved to the ribbon). The tabs are turned on and off in options and the user's machine.
template.png

If you are talking about something else, I need a screenshot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
A outlook printing assistant Help editing template Using Outlook 3
H Outlook 365 O365 outlook calendar item editing Using Outlook 1
S Editing Tasks in Outlook 2016 Using Outlook 6
Diane Poremsky Editing the Subject Line in Outlook Using Outlook 0
Philip Rose Recreating a WORD Editing Macro to use in Outlook VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
Brendan.Z Outlook 2013 signature editing issue Using Outlook 3
V Outlook 2003 editing problem Using Outlook 4
K Editing a .PRF file for new users after deploying Outlook 2010 with MSP Using Outlook 5
kburrows Outlook 2013 - Inline Editing of Contacts Using Outlook 4
C Outlook editing won't select just one word Using Outlook 1
J Outlook 2010 Editing Forms Using Outlook 3
S Leaving ActiveExplorer open for editing after Sub is done Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
N Separate Read Layout Editing Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
N editing drafts - won't let me save Using Outlook 12
evdbogaard How to dock the Styles Task Pane in the e-mail editing window? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
J Forward Message after editing attachments and include edited attachments Using Outlook 5
mrje1 Note Field (Any way to do incell editing) Using Outlook 7
D Conflict warning while editing Exchange Server Administration 0
S Editing an email with notes and saving it for record using Macro Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
Commodore Editing contacts and adding photos Using Outlook 4
Diane Poremsky Pasting VBA code (and other editing) Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
M Editing tasks: highlight & copy/cut NOT working in Calendar entries Using Outlook 4
L Editing auto reply email from a shared mailbox? Exchange Server Administration 7
B Editing Calendar Categories Using Outlook 3
T WAB editing: To help prevent malicious code from running.......... Using Outlook 18
G Editing the Read Receipt Using Outlook 1
J Joint Calendar Sharing - Editing Using Outlook 1
F add new panel to email editing window Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
T Editing Mailing List BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
e_a_g_l_e_p_i Question about Outlook 2021 and Gmail Using Outlook 2
J Outlook VBA to send from Non-default Account & Data Files Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
P Limited Support for 3rd Party Mail in new Outlook? Using Outlook 1
O Any 3rd party tool that sync (mirror) from Outlook Calendar to Google Calendar? Using Outlook 5
T Outlook is categorizing emails incorrectly Using Outlook 1
R Legacy Outlook on Mac Email Cache Using Outlook 0
A Outlook can't remember outlook.com, Exchange password. Using Outlook 3
S Related messages show in main Outlook window vice new Advanced Find windows Using Outlook 1
H Force Outlook 2019 with GMail 2-Step to Require Login? Using Outlook 0
G Retaining Tabs in outlook body Using Outlook 2
V Setting up Outlook 2021 on new computer Using Outlook 2
G Add Map It button to Custom Contacts Form in Outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
X Custom icon (not from Office 365) for a macro in Outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Victor_50 Problem - Google Workspace will stop "unsafe" access to Outlook end 2024 Using Outlook 3
C New pc, new outlook, is it possible to import auto-complete emailaddress Using Outlook 4
T Outlook 365 won't take new working password Using Outlook 0
S Create Outlook Task from Template and append Body with Email Body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
P Can't add custom field to custom Outlook form, it always adds to the Folder instead Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
B Sync Outlook Public Folders to Contacts Using Outlook 2
D Delete Outlook emails from MS server Using Outlook 12
B Outlook tasks and PDF Using Outlook 4