• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Trial/Beta program for BCM replacement

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
Microsoft is taking applications to join the beta program for their BCM replacement. You need to be using Outlook 2016 and need to use Office 365 Exchange. (Yes, i know this will leave a lot of people who use BCM out of the program... )

andyga

what do you recommend now to use with Windows 10 and Office 2013/16?
I used Act! before, than I choose BCM because it is free and it is from MS and I could use it with Outlook.
Now they stopped it (like they do with many services - like W10mobile and so on)
So what should I use now?

Should I do my own database with MS Access?

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 64 bit
Email Account
POP3
Microsoft is taking applications to join the beta program for their BCM replacement. You need to be using Outlook 2016 and need to use Office 365 Exchange. (Yes, i know this will leave a lot of people who use BCM out of the program... )
Can you Please share the link ?

Thanks

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
what do you recommend now to use with Windows 10 and Office 2013/16?
I used Act! before, than I choose BCM because it is free and it is from MS and I could use it with Outlook.
Now they stopped it (like they do with many services - like W10mobile and so on)
So what should I use now?

Should I do my own database with MS Access?
Access is one option. At this time there is not a Microsoft option, unless you have an office 365 exchange online subscription. (And that is still a work in progress).

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
you need to "apply" using that link and they'll send more information - not sure when or how fast they are expanding the beta. (Will know more next week.)

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 64 bit
Email Account
POP3
Dear Diane ... Thank you for your reponse .. On that link it not even asking for any email address to contact .. One the first page its asking some general questions , no email , or phone number etc .. on second page its says thank you for participating .. can you kindly check yourself .. please fill it up once and see what i am trying to say .. Thanks

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
do you use office 365 business with an exchange account? that is a requirement (and one reason it's not going to work for a lot of BCM users.)