Populate Excel from Outlook Userform

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alan McGowan

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 64 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
I am looking for a way of sending data from a userform in Outlook to an Excel spreadsheet.

At present the userform contains three textboxes and I need the data from the text box to pass to three cells in the spreadsheet on the same row e.g. textbox1 to A1 and textbox2 to B1 and textbox3 to C1 etc. If A1 already contains information then textbox1 would go to A2 and textbox2 to B2 and textbox3 to C2.

Can anyone suggest a solution or some directions to get me started.

Thanks
Alan

I'm assuming you used something like this this (from Use a macro to copy data in Outlook email to Excel workbook):
'Find the next empty line of the worksheet
rCount = xlSheet.Range("B" & xlSheet.Rows.Count).End(xlUp).Row
rCount = rCount + 1

then
xlSheet.Range("B" & rCount) = 'outlook data
xlSheet.Range("c" & rCount) = ' outlook data

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
D Cannot populate certain UserProperties in Outlook from Excel Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
C Trying to populate an appointment ComboBox from Excel Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
C Populate form data into message body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
cbufacchi Outlook 365 Populate custom Outlook Appoint form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
B Outlook 365 Populate Outlook Task UDFs from a UDF text string Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
C Custom Outlook Form - Populate Information from Radio Button / Check Box Using Outlook 0
A Populate Listbox from Txt File Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
A Populate Textbox from Txt File Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M Adding Macro to populate "to" "subject" "body" not deleting email string below. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
Diane Poremsky Outlook VBA: Use a Text File to Populate a ListBox Using Outlook 0
T populate calendar with appointments and send reminders Using Outlook 1
J Live Meeting Location populate from body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
A How can I populate a dropdown list? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 4
rohit I want to Populate Popup box while sending any email with attachment. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
rohit I want to Populate Popup box while sending any email with attachment Using Outlook 1
A Cannot populate IMAP folders Using Outlook 1
S Pre populate subject + body + attachment to already open email in outlook 2007 Using Outlook 2
S Populate textbox values from one form to another form. Using Outlook 0
B Auto Populate From Field Using Outlook 3
G Populate an Outlook 2007 template with spreadsheet data. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
R Populate Form with appointments from Calendar Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
J populate word template from Outlook custom form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
G Populate BCC field with all Contacts within a Contact Folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
M Create new Contacts folder and populate it from Access Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
A Macro - Open new message, populate from and subject fields, and message text Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
G Macro: Create New Message and Auto populate To Field Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
S populate body with Word data Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
L how to populate multiple users contacts Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 9
A Populate task field based on value of other field Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 9
L Error when exporting Sent Mail to Excel Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
P OT: Need website like this one, but for Excel Using Outlook 0
kburrows Outlook Email Body Text Disappears/Overlaps, Folders Switch Around when You Hover, Excel Opens Randomly and Runs in the Background - Profile Corrupt? Using Outlook 0
M using excel to sort outlook appointment items Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
W Outlook 365 I am getting the "Either there is no default mail client" error when I try to send an email on excel Office 365 Using Outlook 1
D ISOmacro to extract active mail senders name and email, CC, Subject line, and filename of attachments and import them into premade excel spread sheet Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
F VBA to move email from Non Default folder to Sub folders as per details given in excel file Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 11
F Excel VBA to move mails for outlook 365 on secondary mail account Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
B vBA for exporting excel file from outlook 2016 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
S Excel vba code to manage outlook web app Using Outlook 10
H Information from user defined field into Excel Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
S Excel VBA and shared calendar issue Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
N Extract Outlook emails to excel Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
M Extract all links from Outlook email, send to Excel Using Outlook 2
O Email not leaving Outbox when using Excel VBA to sync Outlook account Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
C Pull Outlook shared calendars items from Excel Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
S How to export urls from email to excel and check the status of the url ? Using Outlook 5
S save email from excel Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
B Outlook Business Contact Manager with SQL to Excel, User Defined Fields in BCM don't sync in SQL. Can I use VBA code to copy 1 field to another? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 0
M Auto-export mail to Excel Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
E Accessing shared outlook folder doesn't work since switch to new outlook/excel Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 11