Some mailboxes show deleted items as not read

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rupert Dragwater

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 64 bit
Email Account
POP3
I have five separate email addresses in Outlook 2013. When I delete an email in one or so, that of course goes to the Deleted Items and disappears.
But several do not. Deleting an email goes to the Deleted Items and shows as not have been read when actually it has.
Is there a way I can have that so when emails are deleted, they will not show up in the Deleted Items as not read. Thanks!

Rupert Dragwater

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 64 bit
Email Account
POP3
Not sure ... I think each of these are POP. Tell me how to find out for sure, although I'm sure they are POP accounts. One of them is an outlook account, another live.ca
What think ye?

Rupert Dragwater

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 64 bit
Email Account
POP3
Ok, sorry about the stupidity on my part. One of those account is a POP account. The others say "Exchange ActiveSync."
Now I just need your advice as to overcome this somewhat of an unhappy snag. I'll stand by my computer till I hear from you, rain or shine. Thanks! :)

Rupert Dragwater

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 64 bit
Email Account
POP3
Each other than the POP account is where I'm enjoying the problem. Is there anyone else who could stand up to the plate and explain how this might be stopped?

Rupert Dragwater

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 64 bit
Email Account
POP3
And then there was absolute nothing in response. Just splendid. Absolutely splendid.

Status
Not open for further replies.