Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfgang102

Best answers
Outlook version
Outlook 2007
Email Account
IMAP
I had been using Mac Outlook for last few years and want to switch to Windows Outlook now. I have Olm file containing more than 1GB of data in my Mac Outlook application and I need an ad hoc solution to view and works with those files on windows system. Can anyone help me or suggest a secure way using Olm file in the Windows Outlook application.

Wolfgang

Wolfgang102

Best answers
Outlook version
Outlook 2007
Email Account
IMAP
Do you still have the mac? The only way, short of using a commercial product, is to upload the mail to an imap server and download it on windows.
First of all, thanks for you instant reply here. Yes, I'm still using Outlook for Mac. Yesterday when I was searching on Google about my issue, I found a blog post which contains some information. I have no idea whether it would be helpful or not. Can you please take you some time to read this post and tell me whether I should use the manual trick shared over there or not: Convert OLM to PST - An Easy Step-by-Step Guide

I'm waiting for your reply here.

Wolfgang

Last edited by a moderator:

Diane Poremsky

Best answers
Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange

Wolfgang102

Best answers
Outlook version
Outlook 2007
Email Account
IMAP
Honestly, that site is run by spammers - use it at your own risk. (The link was removed - we don't want penalized by google.)

If you have an imap account (or get one from google) - add the account to outlook, move the mail to the account then repeat on the windows side. If you really want to buy a commercial product, try OLM to PST converter Software to Convert Outlook for Mac Emails to MS Outlook PST or Stellar OLM to PST Converter
How did you come to know that the site is run by spammers? The same thing you've asked me to do what I've already seen in the blog post what I shared above. Both are same, not different in any way.

Anyways, I'll try that manually, but first will a Filename.olm (copy). I simply don't want to use Stellar's products. They're not that much efficient. Sorry to say that but I had a bad experience with its Mac Data Recovery. I'll give a try to Nucleus' product once. I'll revert back to you here.

Wolfgang

Diane Poremsky

Best answers
Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
How did you come to know that the site is run by spammers?
Because they spam my website comments and other forums frequently. They also ask questions then create a new user and answer with their link.

Status
Not open for further replies.