• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Exchange to iOS Calendar Search

DigitalDawn

Outlook version
Outlook 2007
Email Account
Exchange Server
Info: Outlook 2007, Microsoft Exchange account, iOS 8, iPhone 6

When I do a calendar search on my iPhone using any iOS calendar app, the search results don't go back more than a year. Using a web browser and logging into my Exchange account I can see multi-year search results for the calendar.

I have my iPhone Calendar settings set to sync "All Events." And the Mail Days to sync is set to "No Limit."

Is there a fix for this??

Thank you.

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
that would be a limitation of the iphone software. I would expect it to sync all events and search all though.

Are the older events synced to the phone and the search doesn't include all or is only 12 months syncing?

DigitalDawn

Outlook version
Outlook 2007
Email Account
Exchange Server
Hi Diane,

All the events are synced to the phone and available, it's just the search that can't go back further than a year.

I tried a different calendar (other than the one in the iPhone) with the same results. I even tried Microsoft's Outlook app, but it doesn't have a calendar search feature.

Weird.

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
Interesting. Someone (a couple of years or so ago) in the Apple forums said it would.