Can't connect to icloud

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoosier Dave

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 32 bit
Email Account
IMAP
On my PC I have two user accounts using MS 2007. My e-mail accounts, calendar and contacts were associated with the principal user account. The second user account was for intern use. I can't log into icloud via the principal account. icloud won't respond, circle just goes round and round. I can log into icloud easily via intern user account. My contacts are missing from principal user Outlook 2010 account. The contacts are available from my Iphone 5S. I've been on phone with support supervisor and they've sent logs to engineers.
Any ideas??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
J Connect outlook to office365 exchange _without_ signing in office apps Using Outlook 4
A Connect to server to views items Using Outlook 0
A Ol16 desktopT suddenly can't connect with Exchange Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 5
Jennifer Murphy Outlook can't connect to Office 365 at resort hotel Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 1
T Cannot connect to main BT email account, sub accts okay Using Outlook 0
G How to have domain client use owa server instead of exchange server while connect to network Using Outlook 1
W Cant connect to outlook.com from outlook Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 2
C Connect VBA(outllok) with JavaScript Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
T Outlook 2016 cannot connect after transition to Outlook Mail Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 4
L Cannot Connect to BCM database BCM (Business Contact Manager) 9
A Cannot connect to BCM database BCM (Business Contact Manager) 3
Diane Poremsky Direct Connect to Office 365 Using Outlook 0
Diane Poremsky Connect Gmail Calendar to Outlook Using Outlook 0
B Can't Connect to Office365 Exchange Server Exchange Server Administration 2
P Outlook 2007 won't connect Using Outlook 6
G Connect Outlook 2010 to Outlook.com Exchange Server Administration 1
R BCM 2010 Problem with remote office (VPN) users cannot connect BCM (Business Contact Manager) 12
J BCM 2010 - New user cannot connect to remote DB BCM (Business Contact Manager) 5
M Can one inter-connect tasks such that dependent task(s) are hidden? Using Outlook 1
A Trying to connect to exchange Exchange Server Administration 3
D can't connect to my hotmail Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 0
E Outlook cannot connect to your incoming (POP3) e-mail server/Cannot send mess. Using Outlook 0
M BCM 2010 Cannot Connect to Remote Database BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
D Outlook "Trying to Connect" Exchange Server Administration 1
L Sending reported error - 0x800CCC13. Cannnot connect to the network Using Outlook 5
R Shared database greyed out and cannot connect BCM (Business Contact Manager) 10
F How do I connect the database from my laptop to another? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
C "Business Contact Manager for Outlook could not connect to db BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
M How to connect to SQL DB from outlook programmatically? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
P 2007 business contact manager error unable to connect to databas BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
C Cannot Connect to BCM Database BCM (Business Contact Manager) 4
K New Computer-Connect Outlook to existing bigpond mail account? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
D Error trying to connect to database on the server BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
S Connect Outlook Calendar with Hotmail Calendar Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 10
E Cannot connect to database BCM (Business Contact Manager) 3
G Outlook 365 My iCloud Outlook doesn’t work after reinstalling Microsoft365 on Windows 10 PC – now I get error message on contacts and calendar Using Outlook 1
C reminders not synced by CodeTwo Sync for iCloud Using Outlook 2
P How to clear out all contacts in iCloud, so I can use iCloud-based sync program Using Outlook 1
D Outlook app 2021 & iCloud PST issues Using Outlook 2
A iCloud Outlook Add In is causing Outlook 2021 to crash and got disabled Using Outlook 10
V iCloud calendar problems, Outlook shuts down immediately Using Outlook 2
B iCloud telling me my Outlook is not supported Using Outlook 2
KeithJB iCloud calendar sync only works one way! Using Outlook 3
V Outlook 2021 Outlook-2021 (64-bit) and iCloud-for-Windows v13.0 - It Works Good. Using Outlook 12
V Outlook 2016 iCloud for Windows - Why no working Calendars and Tasks ? Using Outlook 1
R Sent emails show iCloud mail account not the alias Using Outlook 2
R Moved 6 months worth (approx 1500 emails) lost from moving from TPG inbox to Icloud inbox (folders) Using Outlook 3
A iCloud add in problems Using Outlook 4
G Outlook 365 with iCloud account not syncing calendars Using Outlook 2
V Outlook 2016 Does Outlook-2016 (64 bit) work with iCloud for Windows ? Using Outlook 5