Status
Not open for further replies.

apatic

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
Hello!
We use the exchange server. Our top chief has several assistants who work with his calendar. They create appointments and send invites. They ask to add the simple text field where they can write private notices which shouldn't be sent to another invited people. It should be displayed just for people who have access their calendar (assistants + chief).
My problem is that this field syncs with other invited people.
It it possible to change that?
Thx in advance!

if the invites are sent as Outlook calendar events, this is expected as it has all of the outlook properties. An ical (internet calendar format) would avoid this problem, but would only be used outside the exchange server.

if they don't typically update messages, they could add the comments after it's sent. (a macro could make this easier.)

Hi. Thank you for the response.
May be there is an opportunity to predefine visible settings of this field when you open appointment? I mean to display this field only if you are a creator of this appointment or something like that?

you can set fields visible or not, and should be able to change it using code, but if the code doesn't run for some reason, I'm not sure if it will show or not. (It should not show if the default is don't show, but then the organizer might not be able to see it.) I'll look into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
S Outlook 2021 How to customize colors Outlook 2021 & Office 2021 on PC Using Outlook 1
e_a_g_l_e_p_i Trying to customize the ribbon but can't figure this one out Using Outlook 3
S Outlook 2016 Understand and customize prepended behavior of recurring task Using Outlook 0
S Customize the autocolor font choices for replying/forwarding messages Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
Y Outlook Task View - Table Format - Customize Reminder Time to Drop-Down Selection Using Outlook 2
V not able to change name in customize Ribbon Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
B Customize contact record phone fields Using Outlook 2
J Customize Attachement Security Warning Using Outlook 1
T Customize Outlook flag Using Outlook 1
H I need a developer to customize an Outlook Contact form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
S How can I Customize Message Header in both Reading Pane and Open Message Design? Using Outlook 1
M Customize Comments / Notes Section time stamp on Contact Records BCM (Business Contact Manager) 0
Diane Poremsky Customize the Outlook Toolbar, Ribbon or QAT Using Outlook 0
M Customize CreateItemFromTemplate Macro Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
Ankit Agrawal Customize themes in outlook 2010 Using Outlook 1
M please customize this code Using Outlook 1
M please customize this code Using Outlook 1
B Customize OWA page to open in a new window when logging in Exchange Server Administration 1
G Customize Outlook Today folder Using Outlook 0
O BCM 2010 - Customize a field with a consecutive number? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
M How can I customize the Follow Up Flag message in Quick Steps? Using Outlook 1
C Anyone found a way to customize search? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 5
L How to customize the Advanced Find form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
D Re: How to customize the Advanced Find form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
T Customize button image for separate Outlook forms region Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
R How to implement customize toolbar in outlook? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
N Customize current view (in Account List) Business Contact Manager BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
N How to add fields to customize reports in BCM? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 3
D Outlook 365 Forward Meeting Related Messages to Specific Meeting Organizer Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
J Event/Meeting in Outlook Does Not Align with SharePoint Calendar Using Outlook 5
A Meeting organizer calendar intermittently drops meeting after delegate sends invite Using Outlook 0
A Meeting organizer calendar intermittently drops meeting after delegate sends invite Exchange Server Administration 0
C Create Meeting With Custom Form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
diver864 vba for a rule to automatically accept meeting requests with 'vacation' in subject, change to all-day event, change to free, don't send reply Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S Skype for business meeting vba code Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
A Unable to save recurring Meeting to Documents folder due to error Using Outlook 2
S Meeting with Time Slots Using Outlook 2
egarneau Meeting updates with external contacts (GMail) Using Outlook 1
L automaticaly create a teams meeting with a sync Using Outlook 0
R auto send email when meeting closes from a shared calendar only Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
S Meeting Invite arrives from Wrong ("send-as") Sender Using Outlook 1
Daniel Schunk Meeting responses are not shown in the status area Using Outlook 2
A End-time meeting reminder (or "negative" time relative to the meeting start time) Using Outlook 1
J Help Please!!! Outlook 2016 - VBA Macro for replying with attachment in meeting invite Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 9
T Pick-a-Meeting in Outlook 365 Using Outlook 2
J No response required when delegate arranging meeting Using Outlook 0
S Accepting meeting request from calendar keeps the meeting request in the inbox Using Outlook 2
D Add all meeting rooms to the meeting request by default Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
Rick Rickert Would like bigger meeting notifications. Using Outlook 3
G Auto accept meeting request for non primary account Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1