Outlook 2016 10 Imap gmail accounts into OL2016-32b want 1 calendar

MLMSYR

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 32 bit
Email Account
IMAP
Hi Diane, I am about to reset clean install my win10-64bit OS and also new (hopefully cleaner and more automated) IMAP Office365/Outlook2016-32bit (no exchange).

I have roughly 10 gmail accounts (4-5 of those are primary use email accounts)

My primary issue is two fold:
1) i would like just one calendar and can setup a pst data file and put contacts, calendar,tasks into that PST data file however in my last setup with that it was a bit flaky in that if I had an email and wanted to convert it directly with attachements) into an appointment or meeting it would not work. OL would respond no calendar found.
Any suggestions on how I can get multiple IMAP email accounts to use i calendar PST file.
I then have that one calendar gsynchit to gmail and gmail back to outlook and that then gets synched to my android phone Calengo calendar. I am looking for any suggestions that would make this work the best and also be somewhat easier to backup and maintain day to day. Sure appreciate your input to this.

2) I am thinking I am best to have all 10 accounts setup as IMAP ost accounts and then 1 pst data file that I can move or copy emails into while also having it be the primary manager of calendar, contacts, tasks. Correct? Any suggestions to help better manage and maintain this pst and ost scenario?

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
The error message was because you tried to use a quick step. I have a macro that can replicate it. The second one will create an appointment from a message on the default calendar and copy the message body to the appointment body.

The other option is to drag the message to the calendar name or icon in the module list.

2. Correct. Add the accounts as imap accounts and use a pst as the default data file. If any of the imap data files are set as default, they will have 'this computer only' folders created. Delete the imap data file and restart outlook to get rid of the folders.

MLMSYR

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 32 bit
Email Account
IMAP
Thanks Diane, And how would i get that macro to accomplish that email to appointment from any of the imap email accounts to the default pst calendar and have it copy the email mnessage body in to the appointment body?

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
oh, didn't i post the link? Sorry... i use the second one on the page that copies the email and pastes it into the appointment. you'll need to set a reference to the Word object model in Tools, References to use it.
Create an Outlook Appointment from a Message

(Just figured out why I didn't - Edge crashed every time I tried to copy the url from the address bar and apparently got distracted by it.)