Lost PST files after format

RossFloyd

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 32 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
Hi guys,
I've accidently formatted my PC with lots of PST files which were on drive c:.
I REALLY need to recover them ASAP.
Which tools can I run in order to recover those files?
I've already tried the following for fix outlook:
1) Recover my files 5.x - both full partition recovery and PST file
2) Hetman Partition Recovery
Would highly appreciate your input.
Thanks!

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
If they didn't work, you may need to use a service (expect to pay several hundred dollars or more) that can recover a reformatted drive. However, if you reinstalled the os or any software on the drive, there is a good chance the files were overwritten and unrecoverable. PST recovery software isn't needed unless you can recover the partition and files - then you might need to repair them.

RossFloyd

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 32 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
Thanks for response! there are any ideas still? maybe there is still some hope not to pay thousands of dollars?) is a good program will not help restore?

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 64 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
What happened to your backups???
Remove the disk from the PC and connect it to another PC running Windows, then scan it using Outlook Recovery Toolbox.
If your files are listed, pay for and register the utility, so you can copy them off. Outlook Recovery Toolbox is by far the best recovery utility available. It worked for me when I accidentally clicked format on the drive that I am not supposed to and was too late.

If your files aren't found, your only option is to send the disk to a professional recovery agency like Gillware (or a company located close to you). This will be expensive, but they usually only charge you if the recovery is successful.

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 64 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
What happened to your backups???
Remove the disk from the PC and connect it to another PC running Windows, then scan it using
OutlookRecoveryToolbox
If your files are listed, pay for and register the utility, so you can copy them off. Outlook Recovery Toolbox is by far the best recovery utility available. It worked for me when I accidentally clicked format on the drive that I am not supposed to and was too late.

If your files aren't found, your only option is to send the disk to a professional recovery agency like Gillware (or a company located close to you). This will be expensive, but they usually only charge you if the recovery is successful.
Sorry, I one point is not set correctly in the link. OutlookRecoveryToolbox

markmvps

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
IMAP
If you have recovered your deleted data from formatted Windows Hard drive and still unable to find your PST file, then you can use a third party Outlook PST recovery software to restore your lost or inaccessible from corrupted Outlook PST file.