Status
Not open for further replies.

Iqbal Khan

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 64 bit
Email Account
POP3
Hi,

How can I use the Application_NewMailEx event to capture emails from Inbox of a specific Email account.

I have multiple Email accounts in my Outlook 2010 and want to get email from a specific email account only and that to for Inbox folder only.

Thanks,

Thanks Diane,

How do I get details of emails arriving in a specific folder of an email account?

I have outlook configured with multiple email accounts. When I use NewMailEx event all emails arriving are captured from all the folders. I want to capture emails from a specific email account only.

Thanks

You can use an item add that watches a specific folder or run a script rule that is applied to mail from a specific account... actually a 3rd way - an if statement in this macro that looks for something in the message (account, to, keywords etc).

itemadd is a bit more robust than rules

How to use an ItemAdd Macro
Outlook's Rules and Alerts: Run a Script

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
S HTML Code Embedded in String Within Open Outlook Email Preventing Replace(Application.ActiveInspector.CurrentItem.HTMLBody From Working Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
bmtjedi Set objApp = Application Not Working in O365-32bit Using Outlook 1
avant-guvnor Outlook.Application now produces error Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
C Custom Application Form send Email to Another User Using Outlook 1
N Select Existing BCM Business Contact in C# application Using Outlook 0
S Using "start application" rule action Using Outlook 2
smokiibear windows security mail application not accepting username and password Using Outlook 0
Y VBA - Application Filedialog Hidden Behind Outlook Using Outlook 0
T Synchronize outlook appointments through web application. Using Outlook 1
O Outlook 2010 Stops Working When Accounting Application Tries To Send eMail Using Outlook 4
C MAPI to access a 64 bit Outlook from a 32 bit application; or access via ODBC Using Outlook 0
K Handling application.quit event Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 8
M VSTO C#: How do I declare an application scope variable? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
E Turn application visibility off Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
T Run application from cmd button Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
D Outlook 2007 Will Not Send Mail From C# Application Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
P Supporting threads in Outlook VBA application Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
R vba instantiated internetExplorer.application differs from user la Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
K How to disconnect Application.COMAddIns.Item().Object? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
D outlook.exe application error - breakpoint has been reached. fix? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
P Drag and Drop mails from Outlook to Clarion6 Application Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
J Office application does not match advisory. Why? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 3
D Application.ActiveInspector() is Null on Ribbon Load Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
D Application.ActiveInspector().CurrentItem Returns Wrong(Old) Value Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
L RE: BCM Office Application Issue BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
R Can calendar be displayed in another Office application? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S NewMailEx event not Triggered Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
A NewMailEx issue Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
B NewMailEx Only provides First e-mail in inbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
A The EntryID in NewMailEx Event Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
N Reply to Outlook messages by moving messages to a specific Outlook folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
K vba code to auto download email into a specific folder in local hard disk as and when any new email arrives in Inbox/subfolder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
K Add an entry to a specific calendar Using Outlook 1
G Adding a contact to a specific folder Using Outlook 0
L Specific Incoming Email Address Immediately Deleted Using Outlook 2
W OL giving basic auth when logged in to Win as specific user Using Outlook 0
D Outlook 365 Forward Meeting Related Messages to Specific Meeting Organizer Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
richardwing Auto forward email that is moves into a specific outlook folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
P Emails assigned with a certain category (within a shared inbox) to be copied to a specific folder. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
Z Copy specific email body text Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
D Forwarding email based on the attachment file type and specific text found on the attachment file name Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S Outlook Macro to send auto acknowledge mail only to new mails received to a specific shared inbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
J Autoreply email recieved from specific sender after deleting some text from body. Using Outlook 0
S Macro or plug-in to see if specific person was included in this email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
J Diane's Delay Delivery at Specific Times Questions Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
R How to get the Items object of the default mailbox of a specific account in a multiple account Outlook? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
R Assign Categories "Round Robin" style but in a shared mailbox but on specific emails only Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 8
A VBA macro for 15 second loop in send and received just for 1 specific mailbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
A How to open a specific link automatically with outlook 2016 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
W Remove specific contacts from contact list Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3