Status
Not open for further replies.

Iqbal Khan

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 64 bit
Email Account
POP3
Hi,

How do I declare a global variable in ThisOutlookSession so that I am able to use the variable value in a class module.

I am using a class module to capture the number of email windows I have opened in outlook and capture the time spent on each of them to view. The Public variable declared in the Outlooksession is used to capture the time when the Item is opened.

Since I am using class module to capture data when each window is closed, I am not able to get the variable value from Outlooksession to Class module when it is closed.

Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Diane Poremsky How to perform a global search and replace Using Outlook 0
Diane Poremsky Hiding Global Address Book Fields Using Outlook 0
E Are reminders local or global? Using Outlook 2
L Adding sender's e-mail to global address book DL Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
F Outlook 2010, reading pane, global settting for fields? Using Outlook 1
S change default contact list in Outlook 2010 to "contacts" rather than "global" Exchange Server Administration 1
C How do I hide distribution list from global contacts for certain users? Exchange Server Administration 1
H Cannot share calendar, global address book not updating Exchange Server Administration 1
K Extract Global Address List Using Outlook 1
R Outlook 2003 - Exchange 2010 global address list not updating Using Outlook 3
L How do I set up or transfer a distribution list into Global contac BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
D Accessing Global Address List details with VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
B How to Get Username from Global Address Book Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
A Capturing Send Variables without using Application_ItemSend in ThisOutlookSession Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 8
D Next Available Meeting with Userform Variables Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Z Persistent variables Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
X VBA: Confused with variables between ThisOutlookSession and UserForm Using Outlook 1
C UserForm and ordering variables Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
A ThisOutlookSession Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
A ThisOutlookSession debug Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
P Updating Last Modified Date on ThisOutlookSession Macro Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
P ThisOutlookSession not triggering for TaskItems Using Outlook 3
S ThisOutlookSession in VBA not there anymore and code is gone Using Outlook 2
N Want to add code to ThisOutlookSession, but other code already exists Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M The macro name.ThisOutlookSession.DisplayMyForm cannot be found. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
P Question on ThisOutlookSession or OutAddIn.cls methods. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
P Question on ThisOutlookSession or OutAddIn.cls methods. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1