Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevfromfuse

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
IMAP
Hi All,

I believe someone must've done this at some time and its widely used. Would be very surprised if not!

I have set up various mail rules in Outlook 2016 32b to gather and funnel emails that are from specific suppliers I have accounts with, and drop them in a new folder in my inbox named DBTransfer.

I would like a script that would then transfer to my dropbox folder that is shared with my accountant and delete the emails.

The path to my dropbox folder is C:\Users\Kev\Dropbox\Accountant stuff\Online Purchases\General

I have used a script from Ron debruin? which worked, but I had trouble with it as it only moved attachments and didn't delete and had security issues.

I have made a self cert, and when I try to use it in the editor, outlook fails and restarts. Could anyone advise?

Also would be handy if this code was executed just after the send and receive process.

I could then leave it on auto running away for me.

Thanks in advance guys.

Kev

You want the same the message and any attachments as one or separately? I have a macro that may just need a few tweaks to do either as a run a script rule.

Ideally Diane, just the attachments would be fine, however there's a problem with PayPal and some others, in that they don't send an attachment, all of the invoice is just in the body of the email, so to keep it simple, I would choose the email and any attachments.

Thanks for your reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
I vba scrip to move emails based on long keywords list Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
F VBA to move email from Non Default folder to Sub folders as per details given in excel file Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 11
F Excel VBA to move mails for outlook 365 on secondary mail account Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
G Move tasks up/down todo list by VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
K VBA BeforeItemMove event create rule to always move to its folder. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
F "Move to" O365 feature to Outlook client via VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
S VBA Code to move mail items from search folder to inbox subfolder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
Q VBA Script to move item in secondary mailbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
S VBA to search a keyword in attachment and move to a folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
mrmmickle1 UserProperties VBA to move message to another folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
O VBA Move EMail Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
M VBA code needed to move from Outlook 2010 subfolder to Symantec Vault subfolde Using Outlook 0
P move folders in outlook using vba Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
H using VBA to edit subject line Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
G Get current open draft message body from VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Geldner Problem submitting SPAM using Outlook VBA Form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
P VBA to add email address to Outlook 365 rule Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
M Outlook 2016 outlook vba to look into shared mailbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
V VBA Categories unrelated to visible calendar and Visual appointment Categories Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
D Outlook VBA forward the selected email to the original sender’s email ID (including the email used in TO, CC Field) from the email chain Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
R Outlook 365 VBA AUTO SEND WITH DELAY FOR EACH EMAIL Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
R Outlook 2019 VBA to List Meetings in Rooms Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
geoffnoakes Counting and/or listing fired reminders via VBA Using Outlook 1
O VBA - Regex - remove double line spacing Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
D.Moore Strange VBA error Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
B Modify VBA to create a RULE to block multiple messages Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
D Outlook 2021 Using vba code to delete all my spamfolders not only the default one. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
K vba code to auto download email into a specific folder in local hard disk as and when any new email arrives in Inbox/subfolder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
D VBA - unable to set rule condition 'on this computer only' Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
L Fetch, edit and forward an email with VBA outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
BartH VBA no longer working in Outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
W Can vba(for outlook) do these 2 things or not? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
MattC Changing the font of an email with VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
P MailItem.To Property with VBA not work Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
P Tweak vba so it can target another mailbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
A Outlook 2010 VBA fails to launch Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
richardwing Outlook 365 VBA to access "Other Actions" menu for incoming emails in outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
W Create a Quick Step or VBA to SAVE AS PDF in G:|Data|Client File Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
J Outlook Rules VBA Run a Script - Multiple Rules Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
C Outlook (desktop app for Microsoft365) restarts every time I save my VBA? Using Outlook 1
D VBA Macro to Print and Save email to network location Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
TedSch Small vba to kill political email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
E Outlook 365 Outlook/VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 11
N VBA Macro To Save Emails Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Z VBA Forward vs manual forward Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
J VBA Cannot programmatically input or change Value for User Defined field Using Outlook 1
J VBA for outlook to compare and sync between calendar Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
A Any way to force sort by/group by on search results with VBA? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
E Default shape via VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
A Change settings Send/receive VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0