VBA to move emails in folder to a windows folder

Kevfromfuse

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
IMAP
Hi All,

I believe someone must've done this at some time and its widely used. Would be very surprised if not!

I have set up various mail rules in Outlook 2016 32b to gather and funnel emails that are from specific suppliers I have accounts with, and drop them in a new folder in my inbox named DBTransfer.

I would like a script that would then transfer to my dropbox folder that is shared with my accountant and delete the emails.

The path to my dropbox folder is C:\Users\Kev\Dropbox\Accountant stuff\Online Purchases\General

I have used a script from Ron debruin? which worked, but I had trouble with it as it only moved attachments and didn't delete and had security issues.

I have made a self cert, and when I try to use it in the editor, outlook fails and restarts. Could anyone advise?

Also would be handy if this code was executed just after the send and receive process.

I could then leave it on auto running away for me.

Thanks in advance guys.

Kev

Kevfromfuse

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
IMAP
You want the same the message and any attachments as one or separately? I have a macro that may just need a few tweaks to do either as a run a script rule.

Ideally Diane, just the attachments would be fine, however there's a problem with PayPal and some others, in that they don't send an attachment, all of the invoice is just in the body of the email, so to keep it simple, I would choose the email and any attachments.

Thanks for your reply.