Ensure the same inbox view across multiple outlook instances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael Lockhart

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 64 bit
Email Account
Outlook.com (as MS Exchange)
I use Outlook.Com for email, calendar, and contacts. I will soon access my account using outlook on 3 different devices, Windows 10, IOS, and Android, normally not all in use at the same time. This is Office 2016 on Windows and the current versions of the outlook clients for IOS and Android.
I try to keep my inbox under control by deleting messages or moving messages to folders and want to ensure that all 3 outlook instances see the same view of my inbox and message folders regardless of which instance makes changes. What, if anything, do I have to do to make this happen.

If the account is added to the devices as an exchange account or outlook.com (if your devices lists a separate entry for outlook.com) it should work as you want. In outlook desktop, use autoaccount setup to add the account.

I might want to run three diverse email accounts with point of view toward one PC. I would prefer not to need to sign on to the PC diversely or under various names. I simply need to have the capacity to utilize diverse client names to sign into standpoint. Should this be possible? On the off chance that so how?

Outlook supports multiple accounts in one profile. Use File, Add to add more accounts to the profile.

Adding Accounts to Outlook? I was told by somebody from [spam link removed]
you can do this, so I need to inquire as to whether it's conceivable. What's more, in the event that it is, how to isn't that right? I at present utilize Outlook 2007. I simply moved one of my email records to it.

Not sure what "email records" is... but Outlook 2007 does support multiple accounts within a profile and multiple profiles.
How to Create a New Profile

Hey there, i have a question. I've been trying to add more accounts to my outlook profile but each time i'm trying to save it i'm getting unexpected error. What could be possibly? Thanks.
[spam link deleted]

Assuming the question is legitimate (big assumption!), what types of accounts are you trying to add to your profile? How many accounts are in the profile?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
F VBA to ensure a code is entered in Subject title Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
A How do I ensure my BCM information get transferred BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
R Outlook 2021 Having problem setting up outlook 2021 with windows 11. I have 3 gmail accounts and I want the 3 gmail, emails to merge into the same outlook input. Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 0
E Outlook - eliminate same adresses from to, and bc line Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
O Same email address, same person, names in so many ways Using Outlook 4
B Outlook 2016 Unable to view images or logos on the outlook 2016 emails the same html code works well when i use outlook 2010 Using Outlook 0
M Outlook on 3 Computers Shows Different Total Items on Same Account Using Outlook 3
A Two Inboxes, Same Email? Using Outlook 3
R Disable conversation thread from replying of recipients in the same subject. Please help Using Outlook 0
jChambler iCloud folders in Outlook are not the same as on iCloud Using Outlook 6
glnz How set up new IMAP on Outlook-Office 365 and merge in pst from Outlook 2003 for same two email accounts? Using Outlook 5
M Same file "stuck" on top of file list in "Attach File" drop down Using Outlook 4
X Unable to send an email from one account to another on same PC Using Outlook 2
P Desktop doesn't index Outlook IMAP files, laptop Outlook does index those same IMAP files Using Outlook 2
N Move emails of same conversation to same subfolder Using Outlook 6
S Received mail as part of DL, need to auto-CC the same when replying Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
I get count of all emails with same conversation ID Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
R Shortcut for attaching the same file repeatedly Using Outlook 6
M warning for too many appointments on a same day in Outlook Using Outlook 1
A saving attachement to folder named the same as rule name Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
L set task reminder date to same as start date (without affecting due date) Using Outlook 0
M Why delivery receipt size is same than sent email size or even larger? Using Outlook 1
C How to copy same text header to multiple emails with custom text column Using Outlook 10
D Calendar - color coded items are now the same color Using Outlook 2
K Outlook 2010 - Set the category based on category of other emails in same conversatio Using Outlook 20
B Mail on both laptop and mobile at same time Using Outlook 2
P Outlook Macro keeps running for the same messagage Using Outlook 2
M Can't open same msg file more than once at the same time in Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 7
L Delete code and commandbutton at the same time. Using Outlook 1
njs27 Start date of occurrence same as PatternStartDate Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
G How to let data in an account user defined field appear in the same field all related opportunities BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
L IMAP and POP email in same Outlook system Using Outlook 1
A Use same BCM data in 2 offices BCM (Business Contact Manager) 3
A After receiving the same email 3 times, Outlook starts sending it to junk Using Outlook 1
K Help! I selected every contact and mistakenly made them all the same category Using Outlook 1
S Searching contacts across GAL and local address book at same time Using Outlook 1
D Move email to same folder as the rest of the conversation Using Outlook 1
J How to create fields that will use the same value on different record types BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
R View two Inboxfolders at the same time in split creen Using Outlook 1
J How to Reply or Forward a message and Archive it in same step? Using Outlook 0
D ActivitiesTab in OL2000 - same functionality in OL2013? Using Outlook 1
B Excel 2010 vba to post appts to different outlook calendars at the same time Using Outlook 6
J outlook problem it allow to book meeting room at the same day & time Using Outlook 0
Z Keep Unread Messages in same folder Using Outlook 2
D Multiple Users Updating Custom Form At Same Time Using Outlook 1
K Save a received email in a mailbox subfolder which is the same as the @email Using Outlook 1
Commodore Renamed folder staying at the same position Using Outlook 3
E "Current View" settings across multiple users on same Exchange 2007 account. Using Outlook 1
A In Contacts Phone List View, allow alpha jump w/single key, same as Card views Using Outlook 4
P Different names for the same email address Using Outlook 1