Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmythesaint53

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 64 bit
Email Account
POP3
Hello,
In December I successfully got Outlook.com to sync with Outlook 2013 calendar on my pc using the guide provided by Diana Poremsky. Sometime in January I noticed that Outlook.com was no longer syncing with my pc. This week I decided to try and reestablish syncing. I have been somewhat successful. I can now view my Outlook 2013 calendar on Outlook.com, but I cannot get the calendar (with appointments) on my pc anymore. I’m not sure what to try next. Any suggestions to fix the desktop calendar would be appreciated.

Nonya

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
IMAP
I'm definitely not an expert, but in Outlook 2013, what type of account is showing for your Outlook.com account? Is it Exchange ActiveSync (EAS) or Microsoft Exchange? If your account still shows as EAS, I think that's your problem: I believe EAS was shut down sometime in January.

Here's a link to Diane's instructions for reconnecting:
Outlook.com: Switch Account to Microsoft Exchange

Microsoft has instructions, too, which might be helpful if you run into any problems after re-connecting -- I ran into a bit of weirdness following MS's instructions & wish I'd seen Diane's (above) first:
Reconnect Outlook 2016 or Outlook 2013 to Outlook.com for uninterrupted email access - Outlook

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
It definitely sounds like you had an EAS account and need to use autoaccount setup to add it as Microsoft Exchange. The links Nonya posted have more information.

A few people said that autoaccount setup used EAS again - if so, choose manual setup then Office 365 account type and enter your outlook.com address.

Jimmythesaint53

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 64 bit
Email Account
POP3
Thank you Nonya and Diane. The instructions worked perfectly. My calendar is back in Outlook.

Status
Not open for further replies.