Oulook addin unloaded in office 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pradeep

Outlook version
Email Account
Exchange Server
Hi Everyone,

I have created a outlook plugin which works fine in office 2013,and office 2010 but when its deployed on to office 2007 it doesn't load. Its marked under inactive addins. When i checked the registry loadBehavior is Zero.
i have developed addin using VS2012 and heard it supports addin in oulook 2007 aswell.
Please help me on this and its urgent case. your support and help would be really appreciated.

Kind Regards
Pradeep

Have you set the reference to Outlook 2007 in VS? You need to ref the lowest version that you want to support.
Hi Michael,

Thanks a lot. Could you please let me know where and how do I set reference in VS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
M Following a refresh of computer (win8.0) conflicting oulook accounts Using Outlook 2
D Close Oulook after sending emails via vba without outbox getting stuck. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
R Copy additional IMAP accounts into Oulook 365 Account Exchange Server Administration 4
F Difficult Oulook Crashing Problem Using Outlook 1
S Oulook view settings ( NO PST) Using Outlook 0
L Oulook Size On a Desktop Screen Using Outlook 2
L Oulook always "disconnected" how do I keep it open all of the time? Using Outlook 1
P Oulook 2010 very slow Using Outlook 2
P Problem: Favorites not persisting. (Oulook 2010) Using Outlook 1
J Oulook 2010 Shared Calendar Syncing Using Outlook 1
L Oulook 2003 Form upgraded to 2007 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
G Save emails as msg file from Outlook Web AddIn (Office JS) Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
S Outlook 2016 and Acrobat PDFMaker Office COM Addin Using Outlook 0
Gary Hile Icloud addin for outlook 2016 Using Outlook 5
P outlook addin unloaded in office 2007 Using Outlook 0
oliv- How to Run a Script IN AN ADDIN with Outlook's Rules and Alerts Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
Diane Poremsky Always Load an Outlook Addin Using Outlook 1
S BCM crash Atheros Addin 2010 Using Outlook 1
D Constant Dropbox Outlook Addin Authentication Prompts Using Outlook 5
T client addin deletes all business contacts BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
C Outlook 2010, Need to restrict domain users from installing any sort of a addin in outlook Using Outlook 2
M Icloud Addin in Outlook 2013 Exchange Server Administration 9
R Addins4Outlook TagIt! addin script or VBA module? Using Outlook 2
P Addin / macro / rule to highlight email addresses outside company in To: field Using Outlook 3
H Outlook 2010 Antispam Addin Not Available Using Outlook 1
S COM Addin Failed to load in Outlook 2003 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
G Addin to define message format on a per-contact basis? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
C Connecting to an addin in Outlook 2010 (or not) Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
V how to collect details from user, during installation of office addin? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
A how to enable macro for addin Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
T Regarding Outlook addin Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
N Drag and drop attachment in outlook addin Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
S Outlook addin formregion as a drop down Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
K Attach addin to outlook 2007 editor Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
W My VSTO 3.0 Outlook addin doesn’t load Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
T need help w/ sending an e-mail -- outlook 2007 addin Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
M VSTO 2007 Addin auto-disabled on one machine but not another on installation? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
N VSTO outlook 2007 addin installation problem Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
N Support for outlook 2003 addin in xp home sp2 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
J Addin to trap email item open Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
J Addin to trap email item open Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
R Hi, Ken, What should be noticed to avoid memory leak in outlook addin? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
D Outlook AddIn can't load outside Visual Studio Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
T Shared addin using .net - deployment for non admins Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
T Simple MAPI send and Outlook COM addin Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
M VSTO Outlook2007 Addin. After switching from 3.5 to 2.0 Framework i get "'MSB3185: EntryPoint not sp Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
U Outlook Addin Creation using Visual Studio 2008 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
E Opening WinForm in Outlook 2003 VSTO Addin with Wordmail enabled Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
J Emails stay in Outbox forever once addin is loaded Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
C Problem installing VSTO AddIn on Vista Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3