• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

BCM Project Task Order

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 32 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
Hi,
This question was originally posted 8/16/2011 with no reply. Is there any solution at all? Extremely frustrating... I want to sort by descriptions which begin with "01", "02" etc. I know I can sort but I dont want to have to do that every time I enter a project... The order should stay according to some sort of logic...

Secondly - This is my pet peave and drives me crazy for being so stupid in my eyes (please give me a solution to show I'm the stupid one). In the same Project Task box in the Project window they're sorted after God knows what. I'd like them to be sorted after date personally. If I sort them after date there is no storing of this setting and if I open a Project Task via the box, it re-sorts to the "random" order. Is there anyway to set this sorting as a standard so that it is kept? And also to remove fields and set width of the fields (since the Project Task subject often is to wide to show)? If you solve this one for me I might marry you, cause it is really bugging me!

Thanks.

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
This question was originally posted 8/16/2011 with no reply. Is there any solution at all?
Possibly not. :(

BCM is on the way out and is not available for 2016 - as a result, i haven't really used it in years and forget exactly, but i thought you could customize the views. I'll need to boot a virtual machine to check for sure.