BCM Auto Backup Data and Customizations

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 64 bit
Email Account
POP3
Hello

Is it possible to create a windows task that runs every 3 hours , backups and export BCM data and settings to a file automatically ? I want to Backup all my BCM data and customization on my SDcard/USB every 3 hours.

Or any software/utility that does it ? I found many utility that backup outlook data but cannot find one that does BCM data toO ..

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
BCM runs in SQL, so you should be able to...

I use a bat file with this in it:
REM Run TSQL Script to backup databases
sqlcmd -S Baloo -E -i"E:\SQLBackUp\scripts\backupDB.sql"

and have that set up in task scheduler. It runs the attached sql file (remove .txt from the filename to use it and change the db name and paths.) ETA: actually, it backs up all db, so you only need to change the path to save.

Attachments

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 64 bit
Email Account
POP3
Thank you for the response .. I am getting few error .. Please know that I dont know anything about sql but i am trying to follow as much as i can .. Please check my errors of screen shorts .. and my files .. .. I think i am not able to follow you correctly on backupdb.sql .. please help and guide .. thanks

BCM runs in SQL, so you should be able to...

I use a bat file with this in it:
REM Run TSQL Script to backup databases
sqlcmd -S Baloo -E -i"E:\SQLBackUp\scripts\backupDB.sql"

and have that set up in task scheduler. It runs the attached sql file (remove .txt from the filename to use it and change the db name and paths.) ETA: actually, it backs up all db, so you only need to change the path to save.

Attachments

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
Did you change this to a valid path? ''D:\SQL-BackUp\'
If so, I will need to test it with BCM - there could be other issues that prevent it from working.