Delay Send not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

dec1123

Outlook version
Email Account
POP3
Periodically my delay send emails Icon will change from the normal SENDING icon to something different
( I think it changes to the DRAFT Icon) when this happens my delay sends do not go out ..then I have to open each and hit send again ..then they go back to the sending mode(Icon) again

help on this would be appreciated Outlook 2010

I can go into the outbox all day and the messages will not change state....I have been baby sitting this malfunction for some time now and can not identify a pattern or trend...... there have been times I have added another delay send email and they all were in there ready to send then a couple hours later I look in there and they all are marked as drafts..... I resend them and they stay that way for a couple days just fine then out of nowhere they will be changed ...no rhyme or reason

What addins do you have installed? What anytivirus do you use? do you have the reading pane options set to mark as read after xx seconds? (Disable that option.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
R Outlook 365 VBA AUTO SEND WITH DELAY FOR EACH EMAIL Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
K Delay Send and Mail Merge Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
G "Delay Delivery" Email fails to send if opened while in Outbox Using Outlook 4
L Modifying VBA script to delay running macro Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
J Diane's Delay Delivery at Specific Times Questions Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
T Query About "Delay Delivery" Function Using Outlook 5
X Delay sending an email until the next working day (public holidays) Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
S Delay Delivery Macro Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Diane Poremsky Delay Delivery of Messages Sent at Specific Times Using Outlook 0
Diane Poremsky To delay sending a message in Outlook Using Outlook 0
B Macro to delay email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
Diane Poremsky To delay sending a message in Outlook Using Outlook 1
D Delay Delivery: Visible to recipients? Using Outlook 1
Y All emails are received with delay on outlook 2010 Using Outlook 5
M How to forward a message and delay sending for up to 30 days Using Outlook 8
R Long delay for outgoing mail Using Outlook 2
J Rule to Forward email but delay delivery 10 minutes Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
C Outlook 2007 Delay Delivery Problem Using Outlook 10
C Synchronization and taking forever to send Using Outlook 2
D Send on behalf of does not store the base mailbox Using Outlook 0
S Outlook 2002- "Send" button has disappeared. Help please. Using Outlook 1
TomHuckstep Remove Send/Receive All Folders (IMAP/POP) button from Outlook 365 Ribbon Using Outlook 2
J Macro to send email as alias Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
F Add a category before "Send an Email When You Add an Appointment to Your Calendar" Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
W Outlook 365 I am getting the "Either there is no default mail client" error when I try to send an email on excel Office 365 Using Outlook 1
T Outlook 2010 recipient no longer shows in 'Send To' Using Outlook 0
Witzker Outlook 2019 Macro to send an Email Template from User Defined Contact Form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
Geldner Tweak Junk Email Reporting tool to default to particular email on send? Using Outlook 3
Geldner Send / Receive a particular group via macro or single keypress Using Outlook 1
E Outlook - Macro - send list of Tasks which are not finished Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
L How to avoid issues with "Send on Behalf" Using Outlook 3
M Outlook 365 refuses to send email Using Outlook 0
A Change settings Send/receive VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
M I cant send emails via Outlook in my W10 PC. Using Outlook 3
K Run a script rule to auto 'send again' on undeliverable emails? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
G Send a greeting message to a contact on birthday Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
T Outlook creates a copie of every mail I send Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 4
R How to restrict GWSMO sync to Outlook Send/Receive cycles Using Outlook 0
M Outlook, send to > mail recipient - results in plain text email Using Outlook 1
A Unflag Inbox and Flag Inbox with Orange Category After Item is send Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
glnz O365 - How to send from acct 2 but showing email name from acct 1 as From - alias? Using Outlook 0
S Outlook Macro to send auto acknowledge mail only to new mails received to a specific shared inbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
diver864 vba for a rule to automatically accept meeting requests with 'vacation' in subject, change to all-day event, change to free, don't send reply Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
PGSystemTester VBA To Change AppointmentItem.BusyStatus From MeetingItem Before Send Using Outlook 0
C Synchronizing subscribed folders causes hanging during send/receive process Using Outlook 2
M Extract all links from Outlook email, send to Excel Using Outlook 2
A VBA macro for 15 second loop in send and received just for 1 specific mailbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
O Outlook 365 - suddenly unable to send using Gmail POP3 Using Outlook 10
T After I send a new email, it remains in the Draft folder Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 3
B Programmatically force html send and insert clipboard contents into body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0