Status
Not open for further replies.

mRgANDALF

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
POP3
Hi,

Trying to accomplish with GTD methods I've thought about accessing all incoming data through the main outlook window. I use mail, notes taken through toodledo synced to outlook notes and One note "incoming folder" as input data. I would like to access one note data through outlook. I know the opposite is quite easy through the outlook plugin but don't know how to build this.
Could somebody help me?
Thanks in advance.
mRgANDALF

While it is possible to use automate OneNote, it's not as easy as using VBA in outlook - best bet is to see if one of the OneNote addins does what you need - the cost will be much less than trying to write a macro yourself. Onetastic for OneNote is $15 for up to 2 computers you use)

There is also Office OneNote Gem Add-Ins - OneNote Gem Add-Ins - i have not used this one (but have used onetastic) - its a little more expensive but AFAIK, offers somewhat different features. I know a few people who own both.
In fact its a custimization of Outlook today Page that includes a link to input tray of one note (ideally also to feedly and Pocket informant - as I use allí this as input tray un muy GTD method) what I need. I hace seen its possible to edit the html form of this Page but a little bit difficult for me. Will try simpler way. Thz u a lot!!

The outlook today page is definitely a problem - you can use html, but its faster to use a compiled dll there - but the bigger problem is integrating onenote with it. I'm not aware of a way to do it - AFAIK, there isn't a control you can put there.

The outlook today page is definitely a problem - you can use html, but its faster to use a compiled dll there - but the bigger problem is integrating onenote with it. I'm not aware of a way to do it - AFAIK, there isn't a control you can put there.
Agree completely!
Thz u for your time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
N Adding a note to a e-mail which has been marked as follow up Using Outlook 1
Witzker Add a text line at the end of the note field in all selected Contacts Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
J images on note field display fraction of size Using Outlook 5
W Get a "New Note" icon onto the QAT Using Outlook 3
D IMP.Note Versus REPORt.IPM.NOte Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
mrje1 Note Field (Any way to do incell editing) Using Outlook 7
J Outlook 2013 Want to file a note after filtering with search current mailbox Using Outlook 3
U No scrolling in note field of contact record Using Outlook 1
D Updating Registry to force new task and note items to save in a particular folder Using Outlook 1
L Contact Photo For Calendar Note Field Using Outlook 4
L Contact Photo For Calendar Note Field Using Outlook 0
L How to acess the note field in contact item Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 19
L Outlook 2007 Code for Note Fields of Appointment Using Outlook 102
L Outlook 2007 Contact Form - Note Fields Using Outlook 25
G Problem with reminders and the contact note field BCM (Business Contact Manager) 5
W Calendar Note Font Reverting Using Outlook 11
M Unable to search Note section in Contacts in icloud Using Outlook 7
L Source Name for Appointment Note/Message field Using Outlook 0
J add note to body or notes Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
0 Add a date stamp to the note field of a custom form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S Note: The GMT offset above does not reflect daylight saving time adjustments Using Outlook 12
M Outlook2007 and VSTO, handle the Click on the Save Button in the IPM.Note dialog HOWTO? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
A Note field on general tab BCM (Business Contact Manager) 5
L Error when exporting Sent Mail to Excel Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
X Run macro automatically when a mail appears in the sent folder Using Outlook 5
K How can I delete an e-mail from Outlook Using Outlook 1
L Help: set flag for sent mail to check if received an answer Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
A Macro Mail Alert Using Outlook 4
e_a_g_l_e_p_i MY Outlook 2021 changed the format of the shortcuts for mail, calendar etc. Using Outlook 10
Z Outlook 365 Automatically assign categories to incoming mail in a shared folder Round Robin Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
W Outlook 365 I am getting the "Either there is no default mail client" error when I try to send an email on excel Office 365 Using Outlook 1
D Gmail mail is being delivered to a different email inbox in Outlook App 2021 Using Outlook 2
P What is your strategy for dealing with SPAM and Junk Mail? Using Outlook 1
C Code to move mail with certain attachment name? Does Not work Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
T 1:1 Datatransfer from incoming mail body to customs form body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
O Mail rule issue Using Outlook 3
A manual rule sends mail to wrong folder Using Outlook 5
Aussie Outlook 365 Rule runs manually but returns the error code "an unexpected error has occurred" when incoming mail arrives Using Outlook 1
D ISOmacro to extract active mail senders name and email, CC, Subject line, and filename of attachments and import them into premade excel spread sheet Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
Witzker Outlook 2019 Macro to answer a mail with attachments Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
D Outlook 2003 Mail Fails Using Outlook 1
Cathy Rhone Mail merge error message Using Outlook 1
R Sent emails show iCloud mail account not the alias Using Outlook 2
D Advanced e-Mail search on from/to contact group only searches for first 20 contacts in group Using Outlook 0
P Print attachments automatically and move the mail to an existing folder called "Ted" Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
P Importing other e-mail accounts into Outlook Using Outlook 1
lcarpay Stay in the mail folder pane after ctrl-1 Using Outlook 1
O Exchange Sync period only (e.g. last years mail) Using Outlook 0
F Excel VBA to move mails for outlook 365 on secondary mail account Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M Convertor for Outlook Express Mail Store (.dbx) to Outlook Mail Store (.pst) Using Outlook 0