Incoming Mail Changes Fonts

Status
Not open for further replies.

terri610

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 32 bit
Email Account
POP3
Using Outlook 2010 and was trying to change the mail fonts but must have really erred. Now when I get an incoming message, it is in a large font and when I open it, the font changes.
Please help me solve this problem - it is just annoying!
Thanks -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Z Outlook 365 Automatically assign categories to incoming mail in a shared folder Round Robin Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
T 1:1 Datatransfer from incoming mail body to customs form body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
Aussie Outlook 365 Rule runs manually but returns the error code "an unexpected error has occurred" when incoming mail arrives Using Outlook 1
e_a_g_l_e_p_i Is it possible it set the fonts used to read incoming mail Using Outlook 25
oliv- How to distinguish whether mail is incoming or outgoing? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
G Detect Google Drive and OneDrive links in incoming mail Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
R VBA to manage incoming mail Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
Danny2015 how to change incoming mail conversationtopic successfully Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
A Incoming mail not downloading Using Outlook 2
D Setup expire date for incoming mail Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
Emerogork How do I set up an "Incoming mail filter" Using Outlook 12
K Ask about a simple script about save a incoming mail as file on local PC Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
G Modify Subject line of incoming mail where I am in Cc line Using Outlook 1
S Outlook incoming mail & color blindness Using Outlook 2
E Outlook cannot connect to your incoming (POP3) e-mail server/Cannot send mess. Using Outlook 0
D size of font on incoming e-mail Using Outlook 1
N Providing a reference to incoming mail in outlook 2007 BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
M how to save incoming mail in TRUE csv format Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
H can i automatically create new contact from specifc incoming mail BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
P How do i add the date to subject header of incoming mail? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 13
J Auto processing of incoming mail Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
J Auto processing of incoming mail Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
B A rule to file incoming mail in a public folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
S Distributing incoming mail among users Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
G Date Stamp in SUBJECT BOX of Outgoing/Incoming Mail Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 11
HarvMan Outlook 365 - Rule to Move an Incoming Message to Another Folder Using Outlook 4
E Edit incoming emails to remove a certain sentence added by the "system" Using Outlook 1
L Specific Incoming Email Address Immediately Deleted Using Outlook 2
richardwing Outlook 365 VBA to access "Other Actions" menu for incoming emails in outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
F Forward incoming email with 4 embedded images in the body without original sender Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 22
R Auto Assign Category colours to Incoming Emails based on whom the email is addressed Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
Aussie Rules Run a Script on an Incoming Email OK and then the Email reverts Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
C Macro to extract sender name & subject line of incoming emails to single txt file Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
T Search for incoming e-mails for a specified time range Using Outlook 1
D Outlook 2016 customization of incoming messages Using Outlook 1
I Capture incoming emails Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S Changing notification sound for new incoming messages in Outlook 365/2016 Using Outlook 1
D VBA to edit body of incoming email and forwarding it Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 11
P Use VBA to alert if new incoming email fits criteria Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
A Processing Incoming E-mails with Macros Using Outlook 0
D Delete selected text from incoming emails Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 25
R IMAP & Outlook 2007: incoming messages still going to old Inbox. Using Outlook 3
G Rule starting a VB macro against incoming email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
MattC Some fonts the wrong size in incoming emails in Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 6
C Mark all incoming emails as read Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
A Gibberish Titles & Attachments @ incoming Outlook 2013 emails Using Outlook 1
M Best way to identify/designate contacts in incoming emails? Using Outlook 4
J How to sort incoming email that is sent to a different address to my main one? Using Outlook 1
M Incoming invites to my imap account does not sync to outlook.com Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 29
S The incoming task is not valid ((when users are accepting a Task) Using Outlook 5