Outlook 2013 On click,I want to change subject line of selected mail and then reply to particular email and move

Office

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 64 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server 2013
My purpose to reply the email and then move it to another folder with the updated subject link.I edit the reply subject line with rule and also i need to keep the same subject line as replied and then moved to another folder.

Scenario: My colleague moved a mail to my folder(B) from group mail folder(A) and then i have to change subject for replying by joining "updated" to subject line i done it using rule,i want help in keeping same subject line as in replied mail move it to group mail folder(A) with a single click.

Reference:On click,I want to change subject line of selected mail and then reply to email and move to folder - Microsoft Tech Community

Reference:"https://stackoverflow.com/questions/45939315/outlook-2013i-want-to-change-the-subject-of-the-already..."

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
So you need to reply to a message and change the subject, then move the original message? Do you need to also change the original message subject?

It's fairly easy to do and i have macro samples at slipstick.com that do each - individually. They just need ot be put together.

Code:
Public Sub ChangeAndFile()
    Dim objOL As Outlook.Application
    Dim oItem As MailItem
    Set objOL = Outlook.Application
    Set oItem = objOL.ActiveExplorer.Selection.Item(1)
    Set oResponse = oItem.Reply

oResponse.subject = "Keyword "  & oitem.subject
oResponse. display

' if you also need to change the original subject
oItem.Subject = "Keyword "  & oitem.subject
oItem.Save

' moving to folder under default inbox
oItem.Move (Session.GetDefaultFolder(olFolderInbox).Folders("Move")

Set objOL = Nothing
End Sub

if you need to use a different folder, see Working with VBA and non-default Outlook Folders

Office

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 64 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server 2013
Thanks for your answer Diane Poremsky.It's helpful for me.I want further to run the script for selected mails alone with a click of button like that.

Office

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 64 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server 2013
I have to add the same updation to the subject line of all the emails but i have to sent emails to different email id's that keep vary.I already created rule to update the subject line and send using automatic reply (Quick Steps) in further i need to keep the same subject line as I used in reply message