other user's mailbox won't open, forms disappeared

mr_malkovich

Outlook version
Outlook 2007
Email Account
Exchange Server
I tried to create a new profile with my 365 mailbox as the main account but was unable. I receive the message 'something went wrong and outlook couldn't set up your account.'

I've been advised to remove then reinstate permissions via Powershell, but when I try I get this message:

Cannot display the prompt for "AccessRights" because type
"Microsoft.Exchange.Management.RecipientTasks.MailboxRights[]" cannot be loaded.
+ CategoryInfo : ResourceUnavailable: :)) [], PromptingException
+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : System.Management.Automation.Host.PromptingException
+ PSComputerName : outlook.office365.com

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
So it's normal for weird behavior in this situation?
if it is automapped, you don't want to open it as an account (using the username/password) or add it as a secondary mailbox in more settings. Oh, and you shouldn't be a delegate either - basically, it should only be shared one way, opened one method.

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
I've been advised to remove then reinstate permissions via Powershell, but when I try I get this message:

Cannot display the prompt for "AccessRights" because type
"Microsoft.Exchange.Management.RecipientTasks.MailboxRights[]" cannot be loaded.
+ CategoryInfo : ResourceUnavailable: :)) [], PromptingException
+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : System.Management.Automation.Host.PromptingException
+ PSComputerName : outlook.office365.com
Does godaddy have powershell enabled? Have you used it with the account previously? if it worked before, did you set up the session correctly?

FWIW, i use the attached files - remove the .txt and place it in \WindowsPowerShell\ folder under your documents folder. open/reopen PowerShell and type EXO, enter password and it will load the office 365 stuff.

Attachments