Outlook 2016- unable to have all subfolders expanded when opening outlook

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 64 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
Hi,
I have a user that has Outlook 2016. She wants to have all her subfolders (everything), and Online Archives (Cloud Based) expanded all the time especially when she opens up Outlook. She does not want to have to expand any folder in the folder list. I have tried these steps below, but it does not seem to work. I wanted to see if anyone else had any other ideas..

Go to View > View Settings > Group By >
Click on the last option Expand/Collapse Defaults – and choose All Expanded.
Click Ok (Twice).
Close Outlook.
Reopen Outlook.

Thank you

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 64 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
I have not heard from anyone on this post and wondered if anyone has any ideas. Thank you very much!

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 64 bit
Email Account
POP3
I've also posted a question and getting zero answers. Is Diane ok because she's usually right on top of this stuff.

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 64 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
Diane- Thanks for letting me know about adding the macro, but in reading it over, I am not sure how to add the info in. Would you be able to tell me how to create the macro and add the text?

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
As an FYI, i have an error in the video - i tell you to change the wrong True to False
change this one:
ExpandDefaultStoreOnly = True

Set Ns = Application.GetNamespace("Mapi")
Set CurrF = Application.ActiveExplorer.CurrentFolder

Not this one:
If ExpandDefaultStoreOnly = True Then
Set F = Ns.GetDefaultFolder(olFolderInbox)

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 64 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
Hi- Thank you- I'm a little confused. Do I need to make this = False below or just leave it as is to true?

Set Ns = Application.GetNamespace("Mapi")
Set CurrF = Application.ActiveExplorer.CurrentFolder

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
It will work as long as you only change one of the trues to false, so it doesn't really matter, but the first one is the one that was intended to be changed.

Change this true to False

don't change this one -
If ExpandDefaultStoreOnly = True The

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 64 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
Diane- Thanks- the macros appears to run and open up all the folders I have. However, I noticed one problem after the macros runs.

If I click on the Inbox, my views do not hold. For a second I see To, subject, date, from, etc. but then the setting does not stay. I have gone to View Settings and select them- Save but they do not appear to hold. It seem like it is doing this for every folder I have. Below is a picture of my inbox- As you can see the headers (Subject, To, From, is missing) Please advise.
Image Of Mailbox.JPG

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
so i see here too. i'm assuming it is a resource issue, but haven't been able to fix it.

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
weird... i copied the macro from the web page and ran it manually, and it worked - views are fine. it seems to be a problem when it runs at startup.

i did find one fix - after outlook is done with the macro, right click on a folder and choose open in new window, then close the first one.

i also added this to the macro:
Set Folders = Nothing
Set CurrF = Nothing
Set Ns = Nothing
End Sub