• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Restrict accepted appts to specific calendar

Len Raphael

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 64 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
My profile in local Office 365 includes several mailboxes. So I also have several calendars. But I only want to use one calendar. Problem occurrs when I get an appt invite to one of mailboxes for which I don't want to use its calendar. But if i accept the invite, the appt goes only to that unused calendar. Then I have to remember to copy it to my preferred calendar in such a way that it doesn't trigger a message to the invitor or invitee.

Any thoughts on how to force all accepted and sent appts to go to one specified calendar ?

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
They are all office 365 accounts? As long as a calendar exists in the mailbox or data file, outlook will use it for meetings - you cant avoid it with exchange mailboxes. I was using a macro to copy events created on the other calendars to my default calendar but recently setup a Flow to create a copy on my default calendar. This would work for you if they are all office 365 and have flow. (I think all office 365 accounts have flow.)