Restrict accepted appts to specific calendar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Len Raphael

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 64 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
My profile in local Office 365 includes several mailboxes. So I also have several calendars. But I only want to use one calendar. Problem occurrs when I get an appt invite to one of mailboxes for which I don't want to use its calendar. But if i accept the invite, the appt goes only to that unused calendar. Then I have to remember to copy it to my preferred calendar in such a way that it doesn't trigger a message to the invitor or invitee.

Any thoughts on how to force all accepted and sent appts to go to one specified calendar ?

They are all office 365 accounts? As long as a calendar exists in the mailbox or data file, outlook will use it for meetings - you cant avoid it with exchange mailboxes. I was using a macro to copy events created on the other calendars to my default calendar but recently setup a Flow to create a copy on my default calendar. This would work for you if they are all office 365 and have flow. (I think all office 365 accounts have flow.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
R How to restrict GWSMO sync to Outlook Send/Receive cycles Using Outlook 0
B oContacts.Items.Restrict Misses Some Contacts Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
K Disabling import/export button to restrict PST creation Using Outlook 3
A .restrict results changing after moving to Exchange online Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
oliv- .RESTRICT returning birthdays regardless of the filtering date Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 8
M Using .Restrict with a UserProperty in an Exchange folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
JorgeDario restrict access to a certain folder with vba Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
JorgeDario How to restrict the creation of new folders? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
C Outlook 2010, Need to restrict domain users from installing any sort of a addin in outlook Using Outlook 2
S Restrict method question on email. What am I doing wrong? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
M Restrict throwing 'Condition is not valid' error Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
M Restrict Appointments by EntryID not working Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
V Accepted meetings do not get the default reminder Using Outlook 0
Fozzie Bear Accepted Zoom Invites deleting without going into Default Calendar - Office 2016 Mac Using Outlook 3
P Automatically Categorize Meetings once they are accepted Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
C Password not accepted Using Outlook 0
B Unable to Accept meetings that are already Tentatively accepted Using Outlook 2
W Forward Meeting once Accepted Using Outlook 10
B Outlook Calendar - Time zone changes after the meeting request is accepted. Using Outlook 1
C Accepted meetings doesn't show in clandar Using Outlook 1
R Password not accepted but works when saved. Using Outlook 3
B Excel 2010 vba to post appts to different outlook calendars at the same time Using Outlook 6
P [SOLVED] How to separate/show appts by users on one sheet Using Outlook 2
M How do I get Outlook Today to show appts from multiple calendars? Using Outlook 5
A Daily hours of recurring/ multi-day appts, & accessing mult calend Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2