What controls content of Folder Pane?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GregS

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 64 bit
Email Account
POP3
I use the folder pane minimized to gain space on the left. It shows a few folder names. When I click Archive, I get a message "didn't find anything"(left). When I expand the Folder Pane, it shows what I would expect, including a correct listing of archived items(2).
Can I change the behavior of the minimized (collapsed) Folder Pane so it will show a few more useful listings? Sorry the pictures are fused together, but I think the problem comes through.
archiveEmpty.JPGArchive expanded.JPGArchiveFull.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
N Custom Form Controls Not Visible To Recipient Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
H What Controls what is shown in the preview pane Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
C Printing Outlook Form Controls via Word Using Outlook 11
B Adding controls programmatically Using Outlook 1
E VSTO 2008 how to bind Form Region controls to Item data fields Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
E VSTO 2008 how to bind Form Region controls to Item data fields Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
A Command Button Controls Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
M Adding controls in the Email Form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
A Controls in VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
O Integration with 3rd-party controls Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
T How to delete the controls in a CommandBarPopup? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
N Junk Mail Controls Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
G Custom controls not functioning? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
C Controls in message body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
P New outlook controls Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
C Difference between the TabStrip and MultiPage controls?? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
H Search Email Header for Content Type Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
icacream content in this message could not be downloaded.... Using Outlook 2
semnaitik Is it possible to recover content from a 0KB PST file? Using Outlook 3
Ms_Cynic Auto-pasting email content in calendar appt? Using Outlook 2
J Outlook 2016 message content does not display - outlook.com; exchange Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 9
J Assess content of User Defined Field in Rule Using Outlook 3
K ind specific Subject line from outlook and copy the content of the email body to exce Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
O How to paste website content using a specific font and removing URLs Using Outlook 2
M Problems Downloading Content from Server(s) Using Outlook 0
N Rename Subject Line with Email Content Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
N Paste content to Excel when .txt file (attachment) is opened Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
J Contacts 2016 Web page address content lost after updates Using Outlook 2
H Macro to Copy Specific content from Mail Body and Paste to Excel Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
Randy Redekopp Outlook 2016 attachment content search Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
M How to duplicate content of one field in another field? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
Z alter the timeout for how long outlook looks for a content-server on an HTML-email? Using Outlook 5
H Rule to move emails based on subject and content Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
R Can BCM monitor and select specific emails and use content info to update the client's record? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
J Duplicate Attachments in Content.Outlook Using Outlook 4
D Create Exchange Rule for everyone that highlights an email based on content of subject Exchange Server Administration 1
O Copy email content and paste into new Word Document using a different font Using Outlook 1
G Content Lost From Draft, Returns Upon Refocus? Using Outlook 0
G Outlook Intermittent Issue with Drafts not Displaying Entire Content Using Outlook 4
J Need Help Extracting Email Content into Excel Specifically the Attachment Name Using Outlook 3
R catalog Content Index failed-Unable to mount database.(hr=0x80004005,ec=-501) Exchange Server Administration 0
R Content occcasionally deleted email message is dragged to shared folder Exchange Server Administration 1
dolke Strange Outlook behavior when receiving emails. More info in the content... Using Outlook 7
R Issue in Mail content on my outlook Using Outlook 1
C Create a rule to only check new content in email - disregard original content Using Outlook 3
M IMAP header/content mismatch! Using Outlook 4
T Can not change email body content on Outlook 2010 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
T Outlook: Get Image Content ID from existing email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 9
K Copy Entire Email Content - Paste into new Task Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
S Create Auto eMail with Web table Content Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1