Body text of email disappears when I scan an attachment from printer to email

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deb

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 64 bit
Email Account
IMAP
Hi there - others have had similar problem, but the answers seemed not to fix. Has Microsoft sorted this out properly yet? I scan a document that I wish to send by email. So I scan to email. Then I add my text that goes with the email and press send. Then when I look in the sent items, the message shows the scan having been sent, but all my correspondence typed into the email has disappeared. What the...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
D Delete selected text in outgoing email body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
kburrows Outlook Email Body Text Disappears/Overlaps, Folders Switch Around when You Hover, Excel Opens Randomly and Runs in the Background - Profile Corrupt? Using Outlook 0
Z Copy specific email body text Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
J Autoreply email recieved from specific sender after deleting some text from body. Using Outlook 0
S Body text of Email from invite date/time Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
C Transfer Outlook TextBox Text Into Email Body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
divan Outlook 2007 - Replace email body with custom text Using Outlook 9
E Button in body of email to approve/reject with original text Using Outlook 1
S New Outlook Appointment - Select All Body Text and Change Font and Size Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
P Forwarding emails issue with special characters replacing text body Using Outlook 1
M VBA to auto forward message with new subject and body text Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 8
K Update subject based on text in body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
L auto copy text in mail body to other part of the body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M Extract text in existing message body for use in newmail items Using Outlook 17
R How to format text within appointment/meeting body? Using Outlook 6
I Outlook Appointments - Setting default text in message body Using Outlook 3
J Form 'While You Were Out' body text not working Using Outlook 24
P HTA creating Outlook MeetingItem - need formatted body text Using Outlook 4
O pasting text in body of calendar events Using Outlook 5
L No body text in Outlook 2010 messages Using Outlook 0
B Received Plain Text Message - Body Grayed Out Using Outlook 1
S write and format a piece of text in the body using vba Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
M How to input text at the beginning of the body of a message. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M Append text to (formatted) body of Reply Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
P How to get Selected Body message Text Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
T How can i save the body as text file Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
G Retaining Tabs in outlook body Using Outlook 2
S Create Outlook Task from Template and append Body with Email Body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
G Get current open draft message body from VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
G Creating Macro to scrape emails from calendar invite body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
H Copying email address(es) in body of email and pasting in To field Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
K Incorporate selection from combobox into body of email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
C Populate form data into message body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
J Outlook 365 Add keywords from Listbox to the message body where cursor is placed Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
Witzker Set Cursor & Focus from any field to the body of a user Contact form in OL 2019 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
J Outlook 2019 Regex email addresses from body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
T 1:1 Datatransfer from incoming mail body to customs form body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
D Copy Appointment Body to Task Body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
Beeto Replace a string in body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
J How do you disable address search box when typing @ in body of email? Using Outlook 0
F Forward incoming email with 4 embedded images in the body without original sender Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 22
M Autoforward just attachment OR just body. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
G Place jpg in body of email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
D Create new email from the received Email Body with attachment Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 10
G Forward email body to other mail list directly from Exchange server Exchange Server Administration 1
J Implement Keywords based on body message Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
D auto forward base on email address in body email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
M White square in body of Outlook Messages (O2016 Version 2012 32bit Click To Run) Using Outlook 4
Witzker Pls help to change the code for inserting date in Ol contact body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
Z Add ComboBox Value to Body of Email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1