Outlook Archive to PST Files by Date Range VBA Script?

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
POP3
I hope I've simply overlooked a good option and someone can point me to it. Rather than needing to write up the whole script, here's what I would like to do:
  1. Archive items for every 2 weeks or every month to a PST file for that timeframe.
  2. Ideally, then zip that PST file to a totally separate location
  3. Ensure the archive PST files are not still linked to Outlook at the end of each archive
I currently do this for one email address that is essentially at that point a backup for that address. I manually archive items every quarter (90 days or 3 months).

I have a new address which will be substantially larger, and is really only being used as a backup. That is why I'd like to do this ever 2 weeks to a month, automate it, and zip the backup files.

Is there any even skeleton of a script out there (VBA or otherwise) that could handle this?

Thanks for any references or ideas.

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
Are you using AutoArchive or the manual archive method? You really only need to script #2... do you keep adding to the archive.pst or create a new one with each archive? ( its easier to find and manage mail if you have fewer pst files and the data files can hold up to 50 GB of mail - but I'd try to limit it to around 10 Gb. )

i don't think i have a macro or script for #2, but its easy enough to do. AutoArchive can handle #1, the pst should be released after archiving, but if not, that is doable with a script too.

If you wanted to use a macro... Use a Macro to Move Aged Email in Outlook - but i would use AutoArchive.