Help sending email but removing signature via VBA

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
IMAP
I have my primary email and then I can send from another (Alt email), but that alt email is not an account that is added to my outlook, but I can send/receive from it. Hope that makes sense. Since the alt email account is not added, then I can't set it to have a default signature. Therefore I use this code to open a template and change the sending from. Problem is that it still adds the default signature. Before I could alter the registry to stop this, but I can no longer access the registry. I need a way to open the template without adding my default signature. Can anyone help!?

Code:
'Opens Email Disclosure Template
Sub OpenEmailTemplate()
Dim oAccount As Outlook.Account

For Each oAccount In Application.Session.Accounts
   ' If oAccount = "testATtest.com" Then
Set temp = Application.CreateItemFromTemplate("file path here")
temp.SentOnBehalfOfName = "sendATtest.com"
temp.Subject = "PERSONAL AND CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION"

temp.Display

'End If
Next
Set temp = Nothing
End Sub

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
If you can't access the registry to add the key and no one will add it for you, you'll need to delete the signature in the macro - Remove Email Signature from Message using VBA

if you are replacing the signature, you either need to use filesystem object or Redemption.

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
IMAP
Hey Diane, thanks!

yes, i'd love to just delete the signature but anytime I've tried with VBA, it deletes the entire body of the email. The template is just a formatted message with headers and an image. Below is the frame. There is a bit of content in each box and an image in the top box. Not sure if that helps at all.

1526048724817.png

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
Look in the message source code - is there a bookmark for the signature? It would be called "_MailAutoSig" - if not, then it will be harder to delete the signature, but could be done using regex or possible Replace function.