No access to a Database BCM

Status
Not open for further replies.

jarodquest

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 64 bit
Email Account
POP3
I've 2 PC one with the BCM database and another one who want's to connect.

I've changed the machine one is on 2010 and the other on 8.1 windows.

The BMC run with office 2013 with no issue but the 8.1 doesn't connect to the windows 10 i don't understand why.

I receive this screen but i'm quite sure that the user is defined on the 2 pc, the database is shared for the user and the password is the same.

i'm a wrong??

Regards

2018-06-10_17-44-02.jpg

Melissa.JPG

Melissa-1.JPG

Secretariat1.JPG

secretariat1-2.JPG

do you use local accounts to log into the windows 10 (or 8) computers? If you use a microsoft account to log on, you need to use that logon with every computer you want to share bcm with.

Did you check firewall settings?

Hi,
The firewall is ok.
I've already tested the user who as the DB is on Win 10 and the client on Win 8.
When everything was on Win 7 i had no problem.
I'm very frustrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
G Windows Update Causes BCM Database Access Problem? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 4
T Lost access to remote BCM database BCM (Business Contact Manager) 4
M Modifying BCM Database using Access BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
C Remote BCM database 2010 hosted via Godday SQL Server + access via PC Window 7 BCM (Business Contact Manager) 3
A how to access BCM database after system restore BCM (Business Contact Manager) 6
P View EMail from MS Access Database Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
Victor_50 Problem - Google Workspace will stop "unsafe" access to Outlook end 2024 Using Outlook 3
A Quick Access Toolbar Not Showing Description Using Outlook 0
W Outlook 365 File access denied attempting to import .pst Using Outlook 6
J Recover server side rules from OST/PST without access to the server Using Outlook 2
richardwing Outlook 365 VBA to access "Other Actions" menu for incoming emails in outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
V How to add 'Previous Item' and 'Next Item' to the Quick Access Toolbar Using Outlook 1
J Text icon in Quick Access toolbar ? Using Outlook 2
Z Import Tasks from Access Using VBA including User Defined Fields Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
klpconsulting Programmatic Access Office 365 Pro Plus & RDS Using Outlook 1
Fozzie Bear Shared Public Folders Access and Use Exchange Server Administration 0
G How to add a folder shortcut to outlook quick access toolbar? Using Outlook 6
D Lost Access to Custom Form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
Jennifer Murphy Grant R/W (update) access to a friend Using Outlook 3
O The page that you are trying to access cannot be loaded. Using Outlook 0
T Render Outlook emails in MS access as they appear in Outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
T Outlook "A program is trying to access Outlook" Using Outlook 3
GregS Can't access archive file Using Outlook 5
J What is the best EntryID format to set on MS Access table Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
R How can I access my emails from corrupt offline files of MS Outlook ? Using Outlook 1
V Change default default save location to Quick Access Using Outlook 1
R Quick Access view in File Explorer when saving attachments Using Outlook 0
D Disable or hide "reply" and "reply to all" and "forward" in email from access vba Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
J Open an outlook email by Subject on MS Access linked table with VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 10
D populating listbox on custom form from Access Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
O Synchronize safe persons Outlook 2016 -> Outlook Web Access (OWA) Using Outlook 30
K How to access emails found to be located in "Top of Outlook data file"? Using Outlook 3
R Categorize Button in Quick Access Toolbar Disappears on New Email Using Outlook 1
O Outlook Web Access - how to disable spam filter Using Outlook 6
F Outlook 2016 bulk email from access Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
J Programmatic access grayed out Using Outlook 10
Diane Poremsky Synchronize Quick Access Toolbar and Ribbons? Using Outlook 0
G Can't open .pst. Message could not access default folder (Outlook 2010 (.pst). Before that was backi Using Outlook 0
D Creating an outlook session from Access vba but run silently. With A specific profile Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
T Cannot access outlook.com accounts in Outlook 2016 Using Outlook 1
B Can't expose sender email address when linking outlook to access Using Outlook 3
Diane Poremsky Change Outlook's Programmatic Access Options Using Outlook 0
S how to access the properties of a contact given distlist.member object Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
C OWA External Access - No URL / URL Invalid Exchange Server Administration 2
G Adding a contact to Outlook with a custom form using Access VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
C Merging Word and Access into Outlook Using Outlook 4
I Outlook 2016 and Slow access to Outlook.com IMAP Using Outlook 0
B No permission to access Outlook.pst file Using Outlook 1
Norbert VBA Flag that would indicate the email was sent from Outlook to Access. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
M Cannot access the Form Editor BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1