Reorder folders in Outlook

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobSundquist

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 64 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
I sort my Outlook folders alphabetically. About once a day Outlook decides to change the order of my folders. I want to write a macro that will put them back in the right order. Is there a way to do this?

Are you using the Show all folders a - z command?

(I don't have a macro but the button should fix it.)

2018-06-14_12-09-51.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
P Add, remove, & reorder folder pane Using Outlook 6
G Search Folders and Jump to Folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
B Sync Outlook Public Folders to Contacts Using Outlook 2
U When opening shared Calendar "The set of folders cannot be opened" Using Outlook 0
Witzker Outlook 2019 Macro to seach in all contact Folders for marked Email Adress Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
TomHuckstep Remove Send/Receive All Folders (IMAP/POP) button from Outlook 365 Ribbon Using Outlook 2
C Trying to move messages between imap accounts/folders Using Outlook 5
icacream Outlook 2021 Win 10 - Nothing goes in my Drafts or Sent items folders ! Using Outlook 1
kburrows Outlook Email Body Text Disappears/Overlaps, Folders Switch Around when You Hover, Excel Opens Randomly and Runs in the Background - Profile Corrupt? Using Outlook 0
P now on office 365 but getting error messages about missing Outlook 2013 cache folders Using Outlook 2
CWM550 Saving Data: Don't check certain folders Using Outlook 2
J Unable to delete folders in Outlook 2019 / Windows Using Outlook 0
D This folder up to date vs all folders up to date Using Outlook 1
e_a_g_l_e_p_i Adjusting font size in folders Using Outlook 1
Abraham Outlook 2013 Lost my folders when moving from PST to IMAP Using Outlook 11
J How to import many msg into different public folders in Outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
I Outlook for Mac 2019 using on desktop and laptop IMAP on both need help with folders Using Outlook 1
O Cannot expand the folder. The set of folders cannot be opened. You do not have permission to log on. Using Outlook 1
F VBA to move email from Non Default folder to Sub folders as per details given in excel file Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 11
R Moved 6 months worth (approx 1500 emails) lost from moving from TPG inbox to Icloud inbox (folders) Using Outlook 3
C What folders are needed when reinstalling Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 0
P Color Code or highlight folders in Outlook 2016 Using Outlook 2
A Moving Public Folders to New Database Exchange Server Administration 3
Paul Hobbs Automatically accept "Empty Folders" prompt Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
R Problem moving file “Email folders.pst” to new PC Using Outlook 5
D How To Combine Share Task Folders in just one Folder Using Outlook 0
R How to Sync *all* Google Workspace Mail Folders with Outlook 2019 (MS365) Using Outlook 3
Witzker print-list-of-outlook-folders with sort posibility Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
vodkasoda Hiding empty Folders Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
C Not sync folders not found after MS Outlook 365 update Using Outlook 1
Fozzie Bear Shared Public Folders Access and Use Exchange Server Administration 0
O The Outlook API wrongfully shows an outlook folder to have zero sub-folders Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
O The Outlook API wrongfully shows an outlook folder to have zero sub-folders Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
C Outlook with Office365 - search across account, by date rate, in multiple folders - how? Using Outlook 2
D Custom Search Folders not refreshing/updating automatically Using Outlook 0
T Outlook 2016 remove envelope icon for certain folders Using Outlook 5
GregS Outlook 2016 Sent Mail absent from Sent Mail or Sent Items Folders Using Outlook 4
C Synchronizing subscribed folders causes hanging during send/receive process Using Outlook 2
R List folders in a combo box + select folder + move emails from inbox to that folder + reply to that email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
N Sent emails not reflected in all IMAP Folders Using Outlook 4
A Custom VBA to sort emails into folders Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
jChambler iCloud folders in Outlook are not the same as on iCloud Using Outlook 6
R The way expand/collapse folders is actually meant to work? Using Outlook 2
David Langer Outlook 2016 (365) How to restore the ability to Re-Map iCloud IMAP Folders Using Outlook 5
L Merge two contacts folders Using Outlook 1
Commodore Folders always closed in move/copy items dialog box Using Outlook 3
P IMAP Folders Dialog Box Using Outlook 1
D Sort Problem with Sent Folders Using Outlook 1
E Project Management - Adding Folders for Different Folder Types Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 0
Rupert Dragwater How to sync all folders Using Outlook 1