Another Quarantine question

Status
Not open for further replies.

CWM030

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
I have a question.. I am not inside Windows right now... I am in another OS right now

If I turn off Quarantine what will happen? Will spam just come to my inbox or what would happen?

I really dont get any junk mail at all.. It's very rare.... I get a drive by from time to time

Thanks,
Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
HarvMan Outlook 365 - Rule to Move an Incoming Message to Another Folder Using Outlook 4
C Copy from one Profile to another Using Outlook 0
P Tweak vba so it can target another mailbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
B Move emails from one account to another Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
R Clear one category when another is chosen Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
N Item cannot be saved because it was modified by another user or window, and, Item could not be moved... Using Outlook 0
e_a_g_l_e_p_i Is it possible to transfer things from one calendar to another Using Outlook 2
S Email Generated from another program and then edited sends original email. Using Outlook 2
R Time for another article on contact cards? Using Outlook 0
C Copy Outlook contact field value to another field Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
J Message search and edit, another way? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
F Copy and replace not update contact in another pst Using Outlook 0
D Importing Outlook Categories from another domain (Exchange 2016/Outlook 2016) Using Outlook 4
B Outlook Business Contact Manager with SQL to Excel, User Defined Fields in BCM don't sync in SQL. Can I use VBA code to copy 1 field to another? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 0
R "Can't store Outlook data files under the AppData folder. Please choose another folder." Using Outlook 6
X Unable to send an email from one account to another on same PC Using Outlook 2
M Moving mail to another folder is much slower than before (Office365) Using Outlook 0
D Any updates or fixes that would make this code stop working just moving emails to another folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
P when i move inbox mails to another folder in outlook the mail disappears Using Outlook 1
B Moving account, contacts & emails to another H/D with MSOutlook Using Outlook 5
M Shortcut to another outlook item Using Outlook 0
Sabastian Samuel HOW DO I FORWARD AN EMAIL WITH MACRO using an email that in the body of another email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
P Unread Until Click Another Message? Using Outlook 2
e_a_g_l_e_p_i Another reinstall of Outlook 2010 issue Using Outlook 10
M code to move selected Outlook contacts to another folder Using Outlook 3
D Help with code to move mail on receipt to another folder based on time received Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
M FW Email via Outlook and another requirement Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
J Outlook - 2013 - Error msg when copying folders from Online Archives to another user's mailbox Using Outlook 0
Diane Poremsky Set Another Data File as Default When Using an Exchange Account Using Outlook 0
Diane Poremsky Copy New Appointments to Another Calendar using VBA Using Outlook 0
D Unable to Send On Behalf of Another User Exchange Server Administration 0
D EXPORTING MS EXCHANGE EMAILS to another platform Exchange Server Administration 10
mrmmickle1 UserProperties VBA to move message to another folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
P Office 365 manage another person's calendar Using Outlook 0
TheDavidSlight Daylight savings - another subtle bug ... Using Outlook 3
Q Outlook 2016\365 export specific rules to import in another system Exchange Server Administration 1
J Outlook 2013 how to convert 2013 OST file into an another format, i m using outlook 2013 versions. Using Outlook 1
C Custom Application Form send Email to Another User Using Outlook 1
M Copy new appointments created in multiple shared calendars to another exchange calendar Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
A Calling one module from another Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
M How to duplicate content of one field in another field? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
iwshim Transfering mail from the outbox to another computer Using Outlook 0
I Outlook 2010 Replicating mixed PST/OST profile to another desktop Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 1
J Macro for replying to One Email with another Using Outlook 1
wallisellener Another BCM Authentication thread BCM (Business Contact Manager) 5
mikecox Forward email to another address; not with Rules Using Outlook 3
T Macro to find contacts by category and copy them to another folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 15
I How to block time in another calendar without invite? Using Outlook 2
Paul Butticaz Copying Contacts from SharePoint List (connected to Outlook) to another Conacts folder Using Outlook 1
P Item cannot be saved because it was modified by another user or window Using Outlook 8