Column view fonts

Nan

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 32 bit
Email Account
POP3
I wanted to make the fonts larger for my task view.
While in the column view I went to View, View Settings, Other Settings - Fonts and Other Table View Settings and changed Column Font, Row Font and AutoPreview Font all from 8 pt to 10 pt and clicked all the OKs.

The tasks that are in red cause they are overdo don't change. Only new tasks changed/got larger. Any suggestions (other than telling me to finish my tasks! :)

Outlook 2010 - single user, no Exchange involved.

On Win10 OS

Nan

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 32 bit
Email Account
POP3
Thanks! So can it be changed? I Googled 'conditional formatting' and found it (had never used it before and wasn't aware of where it was) went to View, View Settings, Conditional Formatting and the Font button was clickable and showed it was at 8 pt so I clicked, went in and changed it to 10 pt but nothing happened. Any suggestions?

Nan

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 32 bit
Email Account
POP3
Ignore previous message. I got it. I didn't realize that I had to highlight each case and set the fonts one at a time. All cases were ckd so I thought I was resetting it for all those checked above. I probably should have realized that Outlook would let us choose different things for different statuses. Anyway, it's all set now. It was just too small for me to read this stuff on the screen.

I have a killer app idea someone ought to create and sell. Since the population is aging, and app that goes into our applications and increases all the fonts! (Just kidding).

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
I have a killer app idea someone ought to create and sell. Since the population is aging, and app that goes into our applications and increases all the fonts! (Just kidding).
Actually... that might be a good idea. Probably not practical though.