tracking time of emails

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 32 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
Want to see if all mails from each client (there are around 25) have been responded timely. I want that whenever an email is sent to a particular client (each client email will have a unique identity number in it) then in an excel sheet or in some other format I could get the result showing me at what date and time it was sent and at what date and time the reply has been received along with the calculation of their difference i.e. how much time it took to respond it. Their might be several follow ups on same email and each such conversations information will be required. Hope i am clear in my explanation of requirement. Can this be done?

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 32 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
Just to add to the above that there are 3 people working on around 8 different clients each and i want to track everyone's mails.

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
You'll definitely need a macro or utility - Michael Bauer has a report utility that might do what you need - and there are others - see Outlook Reporting Tools and Utilities - Michael's in VBOffice Reporter.

I have a macro somewhere that gets the times - I found this one that could be tweaked Forward Messages that were not Replied To - but I'm sure I have one that creates a report. (It might be in this forum.)

If your needs are simple, you can copy and paste and use excel to calculate the times. Use this to get the replied to time How to display the sender's email address in Outlook - and use a custom view with the reading pane off, copy and paste.