tracking time of emails

Status
Not open for further replies.

hello147

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 32 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
Want to see if all mails from each client (there are around 25) have been responded timely. I want that whenever an email is sent to a particular client (each client email will have a unique identity number in it) then in an excel sheet or in some other format I could get the result showing me at what date and time it was sent and at what date and time the reply has been received along with the calculation of their difference i.e. how much time it took to respond it. Their might be several follow ups on same email and each such conversations information will be required. Hope i am clear in my explanation of requirement. Can this be done?

Just to add to the above that there are 3 people working on around 8 different clients each and i want to track everyone's mails.

You'll definitely need a macro or utility - Michael Bauer has a report utility that might do what you need - and there are others - see Outlook Reporting Tools and Utilities - Michael's in VBOffice Reporter.

I have a macro somewhere that gets the times - I found this one that could be tweaked Forward Messages that were not Replied To - but I'm sure I have one that creates a report. (It might be in this forum.)

If your needs are simple, you can copy and paste and use excel to calculate the times. Use this to get the replied to time How to display the sender's email address in Outlook - and use a custom view with the reading pane off, copy and paste.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
R Outlook for Mac - Advanced Search and Tracking Sent Emails Using Outlook 0
S My Draft Emails Have Review Tracking Using Outlook 7
rino email campaign - tracking opened emails Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
D tracking emails in outlook 2010 Using Outlook 1
J Tracking sent emails Using Outlook 3
C Tracking Calendar Changes? Using Outlook 1
L Attachment saving and tracking - PLEASE help! Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
N Tracking Mail items being moved to folders Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
N Activity Tracking with Userform Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
C Problem tracking meeting responses Using Outlook 3
C Rule to Handle Meeting Replies that updates tracking information Using Outlook 2
M Room Reservation request showed "None" in Tracking-View Tracking Status. Exchange Server Administration 0
C Tracking WHO deleted items in a Shared Mailbox Using Outlook 1
S How to remove tracking from printing - outlook 2010 Using Outlook 4
R Can't use "manage linking and tracking" BCM (Business Contact Manager) 10
P Tracking BCM Users BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
K add an email to a business contact without linking/tracking sender BCM (Business Contact Manager) 0
K add an email to an account without linking and tracking the email address BCM (Business Contact Manager) 0
C Tracking Activities in Outlook Calendar Using Outlook 1
M Tracking Tasks Due Date Using Outlook 1
S Voting Buttons are Not Tracking Using Outlook 1
D Tracking meeting request responses in Outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 16
B How to Remove Scheduling and Tracking on the Custom Meeting Form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
F Tracking email in Outlook BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
E BCM for Job Search Tracking? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
H Move Selected emails to Local Drive Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
D Delete Outlook emails from MS server Using Outlook 12
G Creating Macro to scrape emails from calendar invite body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
A Flagged Emails highlighted in yellow Using Outlook 2
P Search folder: all emails sent to or from a domain Using Outlook 1
J Macro to Reply to Emails w/ Template Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
G Save emails as msg file from Outlook Web AddIn (Office JS) Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
T Outlook 2010 Sub accounts not showing new emails in Inbox Using Outlook 4
Nufc1980 Outlook "Please treat this as private label" auto added to some emails - Help. Using Outlook 3
humility36 Cannot move emails to archive - 440 error Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
E Edit incoming emails to remove a certain sentence added by the "system" Using Outlook 1
R Saving Emails and Attachments as .msg file Using Outlook 3
F Color code certain INBOX emails Using Outlook 2
J gmail and deleted emails. Using Outlook 0
Z Outlook 2021 Outlook new emails notification not working Using Outlook 4
J Outlook 365 Outlook Macro to Sort emails by column "Received" to view the latest email received Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
C Outlook 365 Copy/Save Emails in Folder Outside Outlook to Show Date Sender Recipient Subject in Header Using Outlook 0
U Outlook not responding when trying to print Emails Using Outlook 6
K mark emails with colour manually (like in thunderbird) Using Outlook 1
richardwing Outlook 365 VBA to access "Other Actions" menu for incoming emails in outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
U Outlook on the iPhone cannot approve filtered Emails Using Outlook 0
K Outlook 365 After migrating to Outlook 365, some contacts display in emails with prefixes Using Outlook 0
B Move emails from one account to another Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
D Unable to view older emails in desktop app Using Outlook 0
S Outlook 365 Help me create a Macro to make some received emails into tasks? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1