Multiple Calendars in Outlook To-Do Bar; Office 365

Status
Not open for further replies.

VSquared

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 64 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
I mostly live in my Inbox with the To-Do Bar and calendar visible on the right side of the window. Both my personal and business accounts are hosted in Exchange 365 and configured in Outlook and I manage two separate calendars associated with these accounts. I administer Exchange for my personal account. Again, I use the To-Do Bar to keep an eye on both of my calendars. Unfortunately, Outlook does not pull content from both active calendars to render the To-Do Bar. I have searched for native solutions to this situation with Outlook with no success. I have attempted to use third party solutions to synch calendars so both are visible in the To-Do Bar and found them only somewhat reliable.

Just curious if anyone else finds this to be a glaring missing feature and if there are any reliable work arounds.

It's a bad situation - and a lot of people want the ability to add more than one calendar to the to-do. I dont know if we will ever see it. :(

The only solution is combining the calendars - I have a macro that does it and now use flow to copy events to my default calendar (since both are in the same office 365 tenant.)

I was afraid of that. What a bummer....
It just seems like such a logical feature.

Yeah, it is... and its a feature a lot of people want. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Diane Poremsky Combine and Print Multiple Outlook Calendars Using Outlook 0
Diane Poremsky Select Multiple Calendars in Outlook Using Outlook 0
ACM Viewing Outlook calendars on multiple devices Using Outlook 3
B Sharing Multiple Outlook 2010 Calendars (Exchange) Exchange Server Administration 4
M syning multiple calendars from Outlook 2007 through iTunes Using Outlook 3
M How do I get Outlook Today to show appts from multiple calendars? Using Outlook 5
H Synchronize contacts and calendars across multiple devices Using Outlook 0
J Multiple calendars Using Outlook 0
Jeanne Goodman Create Printout from Multiple Shared Calendars Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 8
M Copy new appointments created in multiple shared calendars to another exchange calendar Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
T populating multiple calendars without invites Using Outlook 1
V Cannot search multiple calendars at once Using Outlook 2
P Print multiple pocket calendars on one page Using Outlook 5
A Multiple Calendars issue - how to delete? Using Outlook 1
A Know any product to sync multiple Exchange calendars please? Using Outlook 4
R Select Multiple Graphic Objects Using Outlook 0
Hornblower409 Automatically or Manually Backup Multiple Versions of VbaProject.OTM Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
B Modify VBA to create a RULE to block multiple messages Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
C Outlook 365 Multiple different Signatures on Shared Mailbox Using Outlook 0
R Advise on using multiple instances of network files based on customers Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 8
D multiple email accounts - why do I have to choose the "from" account address?? Using Outlook 2
J Outlook Rules VBA Run a Script - Multiple Rules Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
C How to search for items in Outbox with multiple accounts? Using Outlook 20
K How to share multiple calendar items Using Outlook 1
K Multiple copies of task being created Using Outlook 2
S Auto forward for multiple emails Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
K Multiple Rules on Single Email Using Outlook 2
Cathy Rhone gmail listed multiple times Using Outlook 3
V Outlook 2016 Multiple recurring tasks getting created Using Outlook 0
K can't get custom form to update multiple contacts using VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
Globalforester ItemAdd Macro - multiple emails Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
C Multiple emails Using Outlook 8
C Outlook with Office365 - search across account, by date rate, in multiple folders - how? Using Outlook 2
E Asking user to select multiple options in a list in an email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
A Multiple signatures Using Outlook 2
O Outlook tasks - Add text column with multiple lines Using Outlook 3
R How to get the Items object of the default mailbox of a specific account in a multiple account Outlook? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
I Saving attachments from multiple emails and updating file name Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
L Multiple Inboxes Using Outlook 3
RBLampert Accessing Outlook accounts from multiple computers Using Outlook 8
Martull Forced signature when multiple accounts exist Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
T Outlook 2010 Correct way to map multiple contact fields Using Outlook 4
Y Open and Save Hyperlink Files in multiple emails Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 9
O Multiple email accounts - hesitate to create a new profile Using Outlook 3
papa.deblanc Multiple Instances Using Outlook 6
A Add multiple servers "on behalf of" email to "safe senders" list. Using Outlook 1
M possible to search Outlook for multiple email addresses at once? Using Outlook 1
C Macro to add multiple recipients to message Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
D [TOOL] QuickModules to sort emails very quickly to multiple folders Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
A Multiple Outlook Invites Received by One Person Using Outlook 4