Multiple Calendars in Outlook To-Do Bar; Office 365

VSquared

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 64 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
I mostly live in my Inbox with the To-Do Bar and calendar visible on the right side of the window. Both my personal and business accounts are hosted in Exchange 365 and configured in Outlook and I manage two separate calendars associated with these accounts. I administer Exchange for my personal account. Again, I use the To-Do Bar to keep an eye on both of my calendars. Unfortunately, Outlook does not pull content from both active calendars to render the To-Do Bar. I have searched for native solutions to this situation with Outlook with no success. I have attempted to use third party solutions to synch calendars so both are visible in the To-Do Bar and found them only somewhat reliable.

Just curious if anyone else finds this to be a glaring missing feature and if there are any reliable work arounds.

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
It's a bad situation - and a lot of people want the ability to add more than one calendar to the to-do. I dont know if we will ever see it. :(

The only solution is combining the calendars - I have a macro that does it and now use flow to copy events to my default calendar (since both are in the same office 365 tenant.)

VSquared

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 64 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
I was afraid of that. What a bummer....
It just seems like such a logical feature.