Auto Accept Meetings from the General Calendar

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
Outlook 2016 MSO (16.0.8431.2110) 32-bit on Windows 10, Virtual machine (Workspot)
We have a General Calendar that a legal assistant who has permissions posts all of the monthly meetings laid out for the year to all the partners, associates, etc.
She does this at the beginning of the year and the attorneys complain about having to accept 15-20 meeting invites to their calendar.
Is there a way to have these auto-accept rather than make them have to individually accept them?
Thank you for your time Diane. I really appreciate all the work you do as an Outlook MVP.
Anita Evans, Helpdesk analyst/Trainer

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
They could be autoaccepted using rules (or an itemadd macro)
Autoaccept a Meeting Request using Rules

or you could enable autoaccept using a log on script during the period she is sending the invites, then disable it when she's done (unless they want everything autoaccepted)

2019-01-10_20-05-52.png

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
Just to clarify the Autoaccept… I would add that to the receivers, not the sender.
Is it me, that I'm so old, but that seems like a lot of work for one period of time when this is an issue, but I guess if I had enough people and meetings it would tip it to worth it.
Thanks again for your prompt response.
With gratitude, Anita

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
Correct, it would need to be added to the recipients Outlook, which makes it less than useful.

The option for autoaccept is a registry key -- it can be added using a logon script (in a corporate environment) then disabled with another logon script a day or two after all of the events are sent (because they probably don't want it enabled for all meetings.)