resend if no reply and send an automatic reminder

Status
Not open for further replies.

boledaf

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 64 bit
Email Account
POP3
Hi, I need to send an automatic reminder to multiple persons at a specific day, every month. If no reply, resend in intervals of 2 hours.
If reply, resend the email to another or save the attachments to a folder or a cloud.

is there a way to do this? to make a proper research, or this cannot be made?
i would appreciate any help, and thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
L "sometimes" cant send mail, we have to copy and paste the message and resend? Using Outlook 2
M "Other Actions" -> "Resend This Message ..." per VBA? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
N Reply to Outlook messages by moving messages to a specific Outlook folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
J Macro to Reply to Emails w/ Template Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
J Quick steps delete original email and move reply/sent email to folder Using Outlook 2
nmanikrishnan Auto-reply from default account Using Outlook 1
P Automatic Greeting "Hello Name," when Reply All is clicked Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
N Line to move origEmail to subfolder within a reply macro Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
A Outlook 2016 Macro to Reply, ReplyAll, or Forward(but with composing new email) Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
S How to find emails that I sent that have not received a reply? Using Outlook 7
T Macro to move reply and original message to folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
A Is there an ID field you can use to pair a reply to the sent email? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
W Reply to email Using Outlook 4
A Edit attachment Save and Reply Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
L Macro/VBA to Reply All, with the original attachments Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
S Outlook Macro to move reply mail based on the key word in the subjectline Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
diver864 vba for a rule to automatically accept meeting requests with 'vacation' in subject, change to all-day event, change to free, don't send reply Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
B Adding signature to bottom of VBA reply email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
C UDFs Reply vs Forward Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
ThinkToday Calculate reply time of outlook mail Using Outlook 1
W Replyin to the reply-to email address Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
D Reply with a template loose the sender's embedded image Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
R List folders in a combo box + select folder + move emails from inbox to that folder + reply to that email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
J Outlook Reply > From > Other Email Address... > Address Not Showing in Sent Items... From Email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
M Delete headers in Inline reply Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
E reply Using Outlook 0
Healy Consultants Macro to remove inside organization distribution list email address when reply to all recepients Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
evdbogaard Reply with only last message cited Using Outlook 1
B Reply and replyall macro is not working Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
mctabish Setting "Reply To" based on inbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
Rupert Dragwater Deleted email address keeps showing up in reply Using Outlook 12
B When working on emails in a certain folder, when I hit reply or reply all, I would like it re always reply all and add an email address to send to Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
R How Do I insert images in and Auto Reply Using Outlook 3
D Disable or hide "reply" and "reply to all" and "forward" in email from access vba Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M Reply Inline With a Outlook Template Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
broadbander Needing help with reply/reply all while keeping attachments and adding a new CC recipient. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
O On click,I want to change subject line of selected mail and then reply to particular email and move Using Outlook 3
J VBA Run When Reply Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
D Font in Reply is much larger than normal, how to reset ...? Using Outlook 4
K add pdf to every reply or forward Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
A VB to "reply all" email items stored in a folder of outlook with adding a new message Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
K Extract email address from body and auto-reply outlook Using Outlook 1
T In-line reply style in Outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 20
Vijay Reply all by attachment name Using Outlook 10
N Lookup Value From Excel and Reply With Matching Value Using Outlook 0
G Outlook 2016: reply icon not showing when replied from mobile Using Outlook 3
J Remove extra line above signature in reply Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
ashcosta2 Auto Reply rule based on speficied time Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
C Outlook Attachment List in Reply Header Using Outlook 3
D Reply Problem with Outlook.com account Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 0