How To Merge Contact Info to Email Custom Form Template

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randy Redekopp

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
I have added birthdays to my client contacts so that it reminds me a couple days before.
I also have a custom email template so that I can send birthday wishes when the reminder pops up.

Currently, when I see the reminders for a particular day, I create an email based on the custom template, modify the body to have that person's name and info and then send.

I am looking for a way to save time and typing so that I don't need to fill in the client's name within the email body. Has to be as simple as possible. Was hoping I could simply drag-drop the contact onto my custom form and have it merge the contact data with the template.

Perhaps I'm missing something simple but am not able to make this work. Thoughts?

1. For merging you need to navigate to contact list>create a contact list.
2.create contact list .
3.select save.
4.select import contacts.
5.then select all the contacts you want to import and then click on merge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
M Mail merge to single contacts + contact groups? Using Outlook 4
iwshim mail merge and add the contact picture outlook 2013 Using Outlook 3
A E-Mail Merge to All E-Mail Addresses on One BCM Contact BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
R My email merge/business contact manager fields are not populating BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
R Outlook 2021 Having problem setting up outlook 2021 with windows 11. I have 3 gmail accounts and I want the 3 gmail, emails to merge into the same outlook input. Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 0
Cathy Rhone Mail merge error message Using Outlook 1
glnz How set up new IMAP on Outlook-Office 365 and merge in pst from Outlook 2003 for same two email accounts? Using Outlook 5
L Merge two contacts folders Using Outlook 1
K Delay Send and Mail Merge Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
O Merge .pst files (without structure) Using Outlook 7
Diane Poremsky Add Attachments and Set Email Fields During a Mail Merge Using Outlook 0
C Merge two archive calendars Using Outlook 1
S Merge Emails with attachments with inbox rule to forward Using Outlook 5
iwshim outlook mail merge -rich text Using Outlook 2
Diane Poremsky Create a list of color categories and merge or restore the list using VBA Using Outlook 0
Diane Poremsky Add attachments and set email fields during a mail merge to email Using Outlook 0
H Mail Merge status remaining "Not Executed" BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
A Reply/Forward Emails using Mail Merge BCM (Business Contact Manager) 0
S Custom field not populating in Custom View or Mail Merge Exchange Server Administration 2
W Combine Mail Merge to Distribution List with Auto Attachments - Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 1
B Two Inboxes after upgrade, how to merge? Using Outlook 4
A Two outlook calendars - how do I merge them Using Outlook 3
M Using mail merge with stationery Using Outlook 5
B MS Office 2010: Word email merge not selecting default Outlook account Using Outlook 1
P Mail Merge vs Direct Mail Print BCM (Business Contact Manager) 4
A Mail Merge - Sent but still in Outbox Using Outlook 5
R specify from account in mail merge Using Outlook 3
G Mail Merge via Proxy Email? Using Outlook 2
B Need to merge PST, and remove duplicate items Using Outlook 3
A Outlook 2007 Mail Merge not working anymore Using Outlook 1
S mail merge and cc Using Outlook 2
G VBA Interfering with Email Addresses in Mail Merge? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
B How-to Mail Merge with an attachment? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
K Mail Merge to email with attachments Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 8
B Marketing Campaign BCM 2007 – Word 2007 Merge Fails BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
R How Do I Merge Several PST Files? Using Outlook 4
H Outlook - Mail Merge Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
G Outlook 2021 Add Picture to Custom Contact Form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
AndyZ Contact Custom Form Tiny Text Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
A How to reduce size of custom contact form? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
S Custom Contact card - need help creating one Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
U Outlook 2021 not showing contact cards in Searches Using Outlook 1
Witzker Outlook 2019 Macro to seach in all contact Folders for marked Email Adress Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Witzker How to get the button Karte ( map) in custom contact form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
G Adding a contact to a specific folder Using Outlook 0
B Linking contact to an Appointment Using Outlook 1
Witzker Outlook 2019 How to get a Photo in a User Defined Contact form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
Witzker Outlook 2019 Macro to send an Email Template from User Defined Contact Form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
jehan2256 "History" button in Business Contact Manager Using Outlook 1
Witzker Outlook 2019 Edit contact from email does not open the user defined contactform Using Outlook 3