Created a new user account and the local account cannot see email

aevans2911

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
We created a new user account on an existing machine. The user's email account is active and if you go open outlook.office365.com her account shows emails received, but on the desktop, no email is showing up. We are not sure what happened. Do you have any suggestions on what to look for as a possible issue causing that to happen? Otherwise we may have to recreate her in AD. Thank you.
The environment: Windows 7, Outlook 2013.

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
We created a new user account on an existing machine. The user's email account is active and if you go open outlook.office365.com her account shows emails received, but on the desktop, no email is showing up. We are not sure what happened. Do you have any suggestions on what to look for as a possible issue causing that to happen? Otherwise we may have to recreate her in AD. Thank you.
The environment: Windows 7, Outlook 2013.
Do you have a view set that would hide the messages? Are the calendar and contact syncing? Do the messages sync if you click F9 or Send & Receive ?

aevans2911

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
Great questions!
The view is set to all, not filtered.
I can see the global address book and calendar but this is a brand new person on a clerk level who has no contacts or calendar items yet.
I did the synching test the first time I opened it up. I sent a test message never came to the desktop but did show up in owa.
Thanks for your response.
Any other ideas?

misha

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server 2013
No other idea i have rather than this you told