My hotmail calendar is not syncing with my outlook but my email is

Filly

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 64 bit
Email Account
IMAP
Hi All,

I have synced my Hotmail.co.uk account with my outlook and the emails seem to be working ok albeit a little slow.

However, the calendar hasn't synced at all and I dont know why.

I was having problems with finding the Hotmail connector for outlook 2010, but managed to find the imap settings. But now I am at a loss as what to do next.

Any ideas would be gratefully received.

Thank you.

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
I was having problems with finding the Hotmail connector for outlook 2010, but managed to find the imap settings. But now I am at a loss as what to do next.
The connector is no more. IMAP only syncs mail, not calendar and contacts. You need to add the account as an Exchange account - auto account setup should point to the correct server, but if not, try manual setup and use outlook.office365.com as the server name.

Make sure all updates are installed. You must have at least 14.0.6129.5000 installed and it's highly recommended you have all updates installed.

Filly

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 64 bit
Email Account
IMAP
hi I get a pop up message in email settings from the control panel, when I try to switch to exchange that says

Microsoft exchange is missing required
information

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
That should be this issue:
You need to set excludelastknowngood reg key and create new profile, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3073002 has info on setting the key.

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\16.0\Outlook\Autodiscover
DWORD: ExcludeLastKnownGoodUrl
Value: 1