Outlook 2016 Font Problem

Marc2019

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
I installed an Office 2016 on my Laptop, it was Ok, but the problem is when I use my Outlook, every email message sent by my friends from there office 365 outlook online to mine are in "Segoe" font which I found difficult to read. Hope you can help me, I already tried editing the font setting on "Stationary & Fonts" option on my Outlook settings but still it did not work.

Thank You!

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
It is difficult to edit the fonts on incoming HTML format messages. Those are set in the message by the sender. You can convert it to plain text - then the messages will wuse the plain text format. But it's difficult to switch individual messages to plain text format, its easier to display all in plain text and change the messages you need rendered in HTML back to HTML.

Marc2019

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
It is difficult to edit the fonts on incoming HTML format messages. Those are set in the message by the sender. You can convert it to plain text - then the messages will wuse the plain text format. But it's difficult to switch individual messages to plain text format, its easier to display all in plain text and change the messages you need rendered in HTML back to HTML.
Thank you Diane!, But I would just like to ask how could you: "display all in plain text and change the messages you need rendered in HTML back to HTML." Can you teach me?

Carl_of

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 64 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
In my opinion, Outlook is the best mail client in the world and you can ignore the small issues such as those you described in this forum. I want to back up my words with a web resource detailing why Outlook is better than other email clients. https://www.data-fellas.guru/10-reasons-why-users-prefer-outlook-over-other-email-services/ . Also, this site describes the most popular mail clients in the world, and I recommend you to read them. I hope you can solve your problems with this great program